{Collection} Share GridLauncher Banners Here!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by 101239, Jan 9, 2016.

1. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Maybe Somewhere near you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [​IMG]
    I like The grid launchers feature that allows you to have a banner for homebrew and such.
    I haven't seen anyone make a thread like this.
    So I though I would make one!
    :sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp:
    Homebrew Banners
    :sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp::sp:
    Cartridge Banners
    Eshop Banners
    How to make Banners
    Current Requests
    Submitting a banner
    If a Mod need to make an adjustment to this thread, Please let me know or go ahead instead of just deleting the thread!:D
    Final Credits

Last edited by 101239, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Filo97

Filo97 Zelda's totally my sister! Not lying!

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    a gridlauncher banners thread already exist. oh wait, it was a 3dflow project, not an actual sharing threead.

3. JJTapia19

JJTapia19 I fight for my friends.

May 31, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    There's a thread for general banners which don't follow the 3dsflow template but the op is not working on it any more so this thread could be more active. Old thread here:
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/mashers-grid-launcher-homebrew-app-banners.403632/
    Banners on the last post.

4. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    That's why I made this.

5. Filo97

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    i can't open the "how to make banners" tab, google chrome, windows 10x64

6. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    Just noticed I have the same problem. I'll try to fix it when I have computer acess

7. Filo97

Oct 8, 2015
    Italy
    Hyrule Castle
    ok, in the meanwhile i am gonna spam that button.

8. 101239
    OP

101239 GBATemp Irregular

Banned
    Oct 25, 2015
    United States
    fixed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice