xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Not really pleased. Not at all.
Saturday 24 September 2011 at 5:06 pm. Used tags: cfw, coldbird, flames, goodbye, hater, pro, scene

To those that always helped when I or my teammates where in trouble and couldn't provide the way we wanted to, please ignore this blog post.

To the haters out there...

I and all other PRO team members do this in their SPARE TIME, without payment, next to reallife.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS EXPECT?

We stop living, eating and code for you guys 24/7? Are you guys nuts?

When you have to read 30 comments and 20 of them are flames because you can't stand us then for fucking sake don't bother to write anything at all, noone is forcing you to use our code, hell - it is even opensource, if you don't like it and want things to change then FUCKING DO THEM YOURSELF.

As for me, this is the final wakeup call I needed.

I'm joining many developers who did it before, this was the final push I needed, it's over!

I'm sorry for my teammates who are left to fend for themselves now but this is goodbye.

You guys did it, I'm gone. Continue and more people will leave without doubt.

I bet someone is laughing right now being "Yes finally did it!" - only to realize lateron that they have cut their own flesh...

VF, old mate, I will always be there to talk be it over good old times future projects outside of the scene, or just whenever you need someone to talk to.

For the online project, I've handed the existing code to Codestation for refactoring and project continuation so you guys won't be left without online mode...

http://www.coldbird.uk.to/?e=24

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Wow, this is really out of character for coldbird. I had no idea people were pestering him this much. Thank God, at least, Pro is open source and other talented devs can pick up the baton for him.

Still, this is very depressing news.
frown.gif

Here's a transcript of that comment section in case anybody's curious.
hey coldbird , i am happy to see that you are back
Abhinav The Great - 23-09-’11 08:53
PATTA

PRO-C is Comming!!! Yeah!
biggrin.gif

PATTA - 23-09-’11 10:57
Moe?Moe?Kyun!

Hey Coldbird! Nice job on the PRO CFW series! I — no. We, the PSP community really appreciates what your team does and will do. If you don’t mind, can I apply as a beta tester or something in your team? I would like to help you guys as much as I can. And yeah, can’t we still have a permanent CFW on 6.35 above for PSP 3000’s out there? I hope PRO-C will become the ultimate and permanent CFW for 6.20, 6.35, 6.39 and 6.60. Thanks Coldbird and your team and MORE POWER to you guys!

P.S. You could contact me here: [email protected]
Moe?Moe?Kyun! - 23-09-’11 11:05
PRO4Ever

@Coldbird: What is the Next? PRO-C or PRO B-10?
PRO4Ever - 23-09-’11 11:56
Total_Noob

another useless info to the never coming PRO-C
ohnoes.png

Total_Noob - 23-09-’11 12:27
CloudDecim

HAHAHAHAHAHA TOTAL NOOB!
CloudDecim - 23-09-’11 13:57
DR@G()N

Buddy take your time and develop it. We aren’t in a hurry to use it. And by the way for good things in life we got to wait for it. Keep up the good work!!!!
DR@G()N - 23-09-’11 15:45

CB PRO b9 is having problems with compress prx’s for the prx’s to work we have to uncompressed them plz fix thx!!!!
Guest - 23-09-’11 22:37
Ricardo

Amazing men, PRO is the BEST CFW for all PSP’s
Ricardo - 24-09-’11 00:45
MARTIN26765

keep it up coldbird you guys are the best. Fuck haters
MARTIN26765 - 24-09-’11 01:18
jomkingal

Nice one coldbird! And also, Good Luck on the Finals! haha! We will also have our finals here too! Hope we can make it through! haha!
smile.gif

jomkingal (URL) - 24-09-’11 05:27
Cynder2011

Good luck with finals….those are more important
Cynder2011 - 24-09-’11 05:42
Sunkist

hey, this guy is releasing edited PRO LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly40getuo..

i really LOL hard after watching
Sunkist - 24-09-’11 07:38
Cbfucker

Your cfw is total crap!
Its only an iso loader cfw, for piracy playing.
The better cfw is the me/lme cfw of the prince of cfw, neur0n!
Even tn his hen is better than your fucking dickhead crap cfw.
You are stealing features and kernel mode exploits without asking.
You think its okay to do this, cause you are open source and you add them to the credits.
But for real, you are a fucking dick with a crappy cfw!

Greetings the cbfucker
Cbfucker - 24-09-’11 11:14
Ibromizi

@CBfucker
Go somewhere else
I would like to see if u can make a cfw urself
The devleoper of ME cfw is on the PRO cfw team so shut up

Anyways
PRO is a cool cfw
I hope u do well in your finals
biggrin.gif

Ibromizi - 24-09-’11 11:23
Cbfucker

I said pro cfw is shit, not that i could do a better one.
I prefer the neur0n cfws, which are WAY more M33 like.

TN is like chickHen
PRO is like MHU
ME/LME is like M33/GEN
Cbfucker (URL) - 24-09-’11 11:54
CB is the best

Cbfucker, you can kiss my ass. If you don’t like PRO CFW,… What are you doing here?. Coldbird and neur0n are making a good job together. Put your fucking comment in your pussy.
Sorry Coldbird for be unpolite :C
CB is the best - 24-09-’11 13:31
Neur0n

I wont help you with developing pro cfw, ill develop my LME/ME CFW and wont do this stupid feature.

Greetz

Neur0n
Neur0n - 24-09-’11 13:32
Cbfucker

CB is the best?
You are such an asslack.
Go and fuck your mommy, okay?
wink.gif

Cbfucker - 24-09-’11 13:32
Mario

@CBfucker look bitch Why don’t you just shut the fuck up and stop posting useless comments here “pinchi puto de mierda”
And Colbird good luck in your exams, and your future life with Crispy
biggrin.gif

Mario - 24-09-’11 13:59
MAria

Por fin alguien que speak Español. CbFucker HIJO DE LA RESANPUTISIMA MADRE. Love U CB ;D
MAria - 24-09-’11 14:38
CursedKaiser

people that are using names of devs should be IP banned on this site, like on other sites.. seriously, only stupid uneducated people will troll here. you want some attention? you poor things… oh, i forgot.. maybe you’re human too >.
CursedKaiser - 24-09-’11 14:47
troller

You all are gotten fooled by these dicks!
They stole TNs exploit, said it was their own, and stole parts of the code of the TN HEN.

So they are only Trash!

And @the espanol dude, fuck your espanol, speak english or go and die in a german nazi KZ like the jews!
FUCKING JEEEEWWWSSS!!!!
troller - 24-09-’11 15:33
Shadow

… Loser
Shadow - 24-09-’11 16:31
Omnicons

For all the trollz of this forum. You are entitled to you opinion, but please flame wars aren’t fun to deal with. This is a complete waste of time for you to be doing it to one another.
Omnicons - 24-09-’11 17:14
Omnicons

@CB thanks for the update. I’m looking forward to the online features, and I liked the god eater burst version.
Omnicons - 24-09-’11 17:15
PVPwinner

0.0 WOW! How is it possible that so many haters out there ?
Oh crap, why are you here anyway ?
Still dont understand it.
PVPwinner - 24-09-’11 18:35
Mario

damn He’s now gone thanks to you haters out there (fuck,fuck, fuck…)
Mario - 24-09-’11 20:06

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
This sucks, what the fuck was people bitchin about?
At least from what I've seen, they were mostly neur0n (the majority) or TN (the minority) fanboys who were bashing PRO, saying stuff like "ME/TN is better. PRO is a rip-off of ME/TN. CB sux" or w/e. Those started to build-up into a flame war between the supporters and the bashers.

I don't get why any neur0n/TN fanboy would be in Coldbird's blog, but...
tongue.gif

And I thought neur0n started working together with the PRO team, while still working on his ME. Isn't that how PRO got some new features like Video Mount and such? Then why would the neur0n fanboys hate the team that neur0n himself is part of, or am I mistaken about neur0n working on PRO?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
And I thought neur0n started working together with the PRO team, while still working on his ME. Isn't that how PRO got some new features like Video Mount and such? Then why would the neur0n fanboys hate the team that neur0n himself is part of, or am I mistaken about neur0n working on PRO?
'Cause PRO isn't the firmware they use, so it must suck.

After all, they're not using it, so it can't be good.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
OH my fucking God... why are people such idiots? I'm sorry Coldbird, that people are unappreciative.

And (if you ever read this) thank you for all your hard, amazing work for what you did with the PRO team, I will always cherish it.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it is because of idiots who are too lazy and when something isn't easy to the bone then people whine and complain. What I learned in today's world is that everything is easier than it used to be. People get spoon fed and what they want handed to them. So the flamers are basically fat basturds hoping for another spoon.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been out of the PSP scene for ages? Whos this guy again? I'm still using GEN 5.50 lol What was that other rival CFW? M-something..

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
I've been out of the PSP scene for ages? Whos this guy again? I'm still using GEN 5.50 lol What was that other rival CFW? M-something..
He was one of the people coding the popular PRO fw.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And @the espanol dude, fuck your espanol, speak english or go and die in a german nazi KZ like the jews!
FUCKING JEEEEWWWSSS!!!!
troller - 24-09-’11 15:33
Shadow

What the actual fuck.

God I hate the internet sometimes.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't believe he took the too heart so much. People are always going to criticize you. You can't
always please everyone.

Anyway, I wish the best for CB and the remaining PRO Team members.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The difficulty is that if everyone who felt the opposite posted, there'd be hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of "Thanks" comments. It all amounts to spam in the end....Coldbird knows that the silent majority love and appreciate the work he's put in and it's the minority of idiots who take the time to poorly insult him.

I'd love to think he'll go on doing his thing like Dax did, behind closed doors, and release things with little or no fanfare (BUT COMPREHENSIVE README'S!!!
wink.gif
) However, what with Crispy and his studies, i just think that the PSP isn't really a priority for him any longer.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuckfuckfuck.

If I had known Coldbird existed (I don't follow scene news ;_; I'm so evil), I would have posted a trillion comments. I really wanted to thank those who helped me have an awesome time on my PSP.

Fuck you hating cockwads. They can all go die in the bowels of the internet. The internet is literally hell reborn. And we humans created it.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Looks like Coldbird gave his blog one last update:

http://www.coldbird.uk.to/

I have to admit, I find this classless. He should understand that many of the people on the psp scene were not assholes and treated him with respect and appreciated his work. Instead he tells everybody to suck it.
This was an undignified way to go out.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, if you're on the internet you should know that there are always goign to be haters. In other words, this is a dumb excuse although I do respect it at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?