Ok, so I want to use some action replay codes for Paper Mario TTYD. My wii somehow refuses to read the disk so i cannot use the AR 1.14 Homebrew app. So i backed up a copy of my game and converted the codes i wanted to use through GCNcrypt and AR to Wiird, respectively. I booted the backup through Neogamma (the latest) and MOST of the codes worked correctly. These codes both have the same problem: they give about 8 unworking Invalid Item badges and the rest are Charge P's (occasionally freezes while scrolling down the list).
This:
ZU0H-FB5E-5DVHE
V4JC-JB0K-ZKQW9
U4MJ-85B2-DFGAT
converted:
08B07D5A 000000F0
10590001 00000001
and this:
XMWH-912A-0PGHG
V4JC-JB0K-ZKQW9
3BD8-VCYT-MP0D6
converted:
08B07D5A 000000F0
10630001 00000001
I've converted codes through these programs before without error. Unless the AR codes are faulty, i'm all out of ideas. Is it an error in decryption or i did something wrong?
The game is on a multiboot iso image shrunken. 4.3U.
Like I said, the other codes work correctly except these.
This:
ZU0H-FB5E-5DVHE
V4JC-JB0K-ZKQW9
U4MJ-85B2-DFGAT
converted:
08B07D5A 000000F0
10590001 00000001
and this:
XMWH-912A-0PGHG
V4JC-JB0K-ZKQW9
3BD8-VCYT-MP0D6
converted:
08B07D5A 000000F0
10630001 00000001
I've converted codes through these programs before without error. Unless the AR codes are faulty, i'm all out of ideas. Is it an error in decryption or i did something wrong?
The game is on a multiboot iso image shrunken. 4.3U.
Like I said, the other codes work correctly except these.






