Hacking COD5 still wont work

yojanp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, i use DVD-R with both the channe or dol, it frequently says "an error has occured, please eject the disc and read the operations manua"
this also happens on other games such as sonic unleashed and smackdown vs raw 09. however, wierdly it works perfectly with mario and sonic at olympic games.

PS: i hav tried reburning CoD 5 iek 3 times at x3 speed, i thought it could be dirty lens and i bought the lens cleaning kit and cleaned it and yet it still doesnt work well...Oh Yh, my Wii is extremely noisy....i mean relli noisy!!

yojanp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
and it used to work perfectly, all my games used to work perfectly..i want to open my wii up by i hav no tri wing screwdriver, any alternatives? shud i open it with a knife (using knife to unscrew the screws obviously)

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your using Nero or IMGBurn

make sure you have the buffer protection off... and don't use the PC while it is burning.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dvd+rs are a pain. Every screwed up burn ive had including cod5, TR underworld, tales of symphonia2, super sluggers, were jumpy and errored all the time when on a dvd+R. I burnt the same game same speed on dvd-r and flawless. DVD+Rs work but avoid if you can

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds exactly like my issue with QOS NTSC.

When playing on WiFi, whenever the level is Venice, that's when I get the error.

All levels work find except that one
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-