Gaming cod WAW v1.2 cracked?

ermandfa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone had an issues playing cod v1.2 on cracked servers with COD:WAW reloaded? I could play on 1.1 servers no problem, but after I installed the 1.2 patch when I enter the ip of a 1.2 cracked server I can't connect. I press enter and nothing happens. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm going nuts trying to figure out what's wrong.

ermandfa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know there were cracked patches.....I believe I just got a normal un-cracked patch. Do you have any idea where I can get a cracked v1.2 patch?

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
To play on cracked servers you do not need to crack the "CoDWaWmp.exe" they just disable Key checking on the servers if you crack it you will not be able to connect. The server you are trying to connect to could still be running V1.1 and they have not updated it yet also. Join http://www.epcgaming.com to get an up to date server list to add to Xfire or Qtracker. Plus the forums have all the information you need to play the pirated version online.

kevfromHerts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the same issue with the console.

I am at v1.2 and the console is enabled.

I type "Connect 72.249.94.148:28960 " and the console strip disappears and does nothing at all. Search lots of forums so far but yet no joy.

V1.1 was no problem but people are leaking off servers and moved to v1.2.

Does anyone know what is causing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: