Not open for further replies.

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a PAL wii and a PAL copy of COD: WAW, i am a big fan of FPS online.
But are there any hacks or really good/funny glitches/bugs with COD: WAW online?
And if there are and someone has these, can you post a link?
And then final question is there a raw COD WAW PAL savegame for a online acc.?
Does someone have a acc. of lvl 65 with everything on it?
And can you post it?

THNX in Advance.... LTKort

sl33p

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be THAT guy. Nobody likes an online cheater. If you wanna cheat locally then more power to you but don't make the game suck for everybody else.

Sorry, a little touchy about people that think they're cool because they can exploit online.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure heres the infinite health infinite ammo golden bullet code. Maybe we can play online later n u can kill everyone there a million times while we all scratch our heads at why you wont die. Sounds awesome. Wait there is one hack for this game, its so awesome u can smash the competition easy with it. Its called, THE BAYONET JUMP WHOA!!!!!! were in for it if this guy figures out how to do it. Anyone know of any other hacks that will piss people off online.................. Pirates are one breed, Cheaters are another

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's guys like you that ruin the game for other people. If you want to cheat, do it offline. Do not cheat online, you will ony piss people off.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't have a go at this guy for wanting cheats. He came here for help and didn't ask for your opinions on cheats, just whether there were any.

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bugaveli said:
Sure heres the infinite health infinite ammo golden bullet code. Maybe we can play online later n u can kill everyone there a million times while we all scratch our heads at why you wont die. Sounds awesome. Wait there is one hack for this game, its so awesome u can smash the competition easy with it. Its called, THE BAYONET JUMP WHOA!!!!!! were in for it if this guy figures out how to do it. Anyone know of any other hacks that will piss people off online.................. Pirates are one breed, Cheaters are another

link?

And is there a save game of a lvl 65?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ltkort said:
bugaveli said:

link?

IT WAS A JOKE JESUS

Translucentbill

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Ltkort said:
bugaveli said:

link?

blink.gif
Seriously now.... =P

Here's a cheat for Infinite health, Level 65, Fully completed campaign, and 6 hidden online Staff only weapons!

It requires a pair of pliers and that's it, while you are playing online slide the pliers into the wii's disc "tray", pull it out and then break in in half and put all the pieces back into the erm, "tray", or while playing online just throw some water on your wii, and there you go! [/sarcasm]

Please don't be asking for cheats, hacks, exploits, for online... that just ruins the fun for YOU, and everyone else playing with you.... If you do want to keep looking for hacks, cheats, exploits, i would advise you don't do so here.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Translucentbill said:
Ltkort said:
bugaveli said:

link?

blink.gif
Seriously now.... =P

Here's a cheat for Infinite health, Level 65, Fully completed campaign, and 6 hidden online Staff only weapons!

It requires a pair of pliers and that's it, while you are playing online slide the pliers into the wii's disc "tray", pull it out and then break in in half and put all the pieces back into the erm, "tray", or while playing online just throw some water on your wii, and there you go! [/sarcasm]

Please don't be asking for cheats, hacks, exploits, for online... that just ruins the fun for YOU, and everyone else playing with you.... If you do want to keep looking for hacks, cheats, exploits, i would advise you don't do so here.

PFFFF Everyone knows that cheat lol. Wonder if he thinks you are serious too, he PM'd me lol.
and yes I know the bayonet jump is real. thats the only way to cheat at cod5 is to jump just a little bit higher. although the plier hack is sounding pretty good now that ktort has figured out the mighty bayonet jump. Maybe the plier cheat is something we should do just for his sake lol

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bugaveli said:
Translucentbill said:
Ltkort said:
bugaveli said:

link?

blink.gif
Seriously now.... =P

PFFFF Everyone knows that cheat lol. Wonder if he thinks you are serious too, he PM'd me lol.
and yes I know the bayonet jump is real. thats the only way to cheat at cod5 is to jump just a little bit higher. although the plier hack is sounding pretty good now that ktort has figured out the mighty bayonet jump. Maybe the plier cheat is something we should do just for his sake lol

But does someone has a savegame?

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should just man up and play the game yourself and not cheat, what does cheating/glitching do for you can your skill level? Nothing only proofs the you are a super noob that should have never ever started playing video games. Downloading a save file of a level 65 account is a lame idea anyway. Climb the ladder like the rest of us you nub. I love pwning nubs like you on CoDWaW. Hope to see you online sometime soon user name is YoYo, ill have to get my friends code if anyone wants it.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No ones going to help after asking for ways to ruin online. I suggest leaving this thread and searching google. Thats your best chance.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
cheating in tis game will ruin it, although i believe their is some online cheats somewhere, i was online not long ago and the same person kept on dissapearing into thin air, after i was shooting him point blank, he was on something like 60...im 55 i think

but yeah cheating ruins the game.... don't do it....

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna close this, online cheaters makes baby Spider-Man cry.

FOR SHAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse