Hacking COD - MW3

scottieb99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I change to english? I must be missing something because I cant find it anywhere in the options. Thanks in advance.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
well, this means you have the french release maybe.

If your wiis system menu language isn´t french then you have the french version of the game.
If your wiis system menu language is french, just change it to english ;)

ikonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´ve heard that the dumptruck usa rls is english ;)
DumpTruck release is not in english. It's the same as the Sushi release. I've tried both. Both also claim they are USA versions.
Not necessarily because the NFO doesnt state what language its in. The did put NTSC though, maybe they made a mistake.

The PAL Release does state that its English so its in English.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both the Sushi and DumpTruck releases are supposed to be true 'NTSC' but they both run in French. We're not discussing the PAL release here. The game comes up as 'SM8X52' when it should come up as 'SM8E52'. It ignores the Wii language settings and comes up as French no matter what. Is anyone playing the Sushi or Dumptruck release in English?

ikonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both the Sushi and DumpTruck releases are supposed to be true 'NTSC' but they both run in French. We're not discussing the PAL release here. The game comes up as 'SM8X52' when it should come up as 'SM8E52'. It ignores the Wii language settings and comes up as French no matter what. Is anyone playing the Sushi or Dumptruck release in English?

The game is hard coded in French so changing Wii language settings wont do anything, neither does the game have in-game language settings.
The PAL release works when 'Forced NTSC' but its a bit laggy during heavy action. The French version didn't lag.

dumpTruck posted the USA version about 2 hours ago, that one should be in English and work fine.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
just searched my usenet search engine for SM8E52 and guess what. I already have played COD MW3 on the Wii in english and actually its pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: