Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Set in 2025.

OH LOOK
THEY REHASHED

AGAIN

edit: people that entered the thread when i first made it, i posted the wrong video whoops my bad i hoped you liked it

Reactions: 3 people

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
to me, Call of Duty has always been the type of games that you have a lot of fun with at first but eventually makes you wanna kill yourself.
I've been greatly dissapointed with the series recently and I don't have high hopes that this one will be any different.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm...so many vehicles. But I'm with TDWP on this one; no judging until multiplayer gameplay is released.

But isn't the story from MGS?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
For the first time I'm actually interested in a Call of Duty game. Not necessarily in a good way, more like a curious way.

Will keep an eye open for it.

Reactions: 1 person

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks okay. Not that I'm a great fan of the series. The near-future stuff didn't surprise me, I mean, where else could they go to keep the franchise "fresh" at this point?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the first time in about five years, I can genuinely say I'm excited for a Call of Duty game.
*hopes Activision doesn't manage to screw it up*

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Can't really say i'm that moved by this trailer, expected to see some gameplay.

welcome to the era of modern gaming...where most trailers try to sell you with the cutscenes and action not show you the main thing you will be doing...like..uh...playing the damn game?!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

welcome to the era of modern gaming...where most trailers try to sell you with the cutscenes and action not show you the main thing you will be doing...like..uh...playing the damn game?!

It was just a launch trailer to get you affiliated with the setting/plot. Usually "plot trailers" and "gameplay trailers" are mutually exclusive.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

It was just a launch trailer to get you affiliated with the setting/plot. Usually "plot trailers" and "gameplay trailers" are mutually exclusive.

okay, I will agree on that one...since they still have about 6-7 months of development left...they probably don't want to show gameplay (plus it would look the same and turn people off XDD)

but even commericals for games that are already out, don't even show any gameplay anymore....just throw a overrated pop song over some cutscenes and moments of action in the game and expect people to buy it.....

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

okay, I will agree on that one...since they still have about 6-7 months of development left...they probably don't want to show gameplay (plus it would look the same and turn people off XDD)

but even commericals for games that are already out, don't even show any gameplay anymore....just throw a overrated pop song over some cutscenes and moments of action in the game and expect people to buy it.....
At this point, I'd say TV comercials for games aren't meant to be stand-alone peices of information. They just increase awareness of the product so consumers will know it exists, from there people can do their own research and decide whether or not they want it. Or just, y'know, impulse buy.
Except CoD ads, those are just telling you it's time to start buying again. >__>

rt141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's nothing like all the past CoD (which are all the same effin thing), then it'll probaly be good and only then, I'll buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: