Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Ewww
wtf.gif

Yeah I can see it, not a member of Facebook too!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Mmmm...chocolate chunks... *crunch* The chunks are really crunchy! *crunch crunch* OMG#!@%#^$& IT'S A GODDAMN COCKROACH!!
rofl.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even need to look at it. My friend's been talking about it. Is it Destiny's? I never liked that place. Crap service. I only went because my friends liked it for some reason. Go to Green Grottle at Warden and Steeles. It's much better.

Edit: I still had to look. LOLLL. 13% off? What the fucken shit? Wow, I'm never going there again. 13% doesn't cover up being scarred of a cockroach in a drink.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant see it ... and I'm not registering to do so either..... But I will say this , the roach probably won't drink much , The only question I have is , Did the roach chip in for the cost of the meal ?
:-)

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
reaper00004 said:
So is that restaurant bad?
well it's not to bad, that's why i went there so many times. i'm just pissed because i went there so many times, god knows what i ate >.>

I'm wondering why you go there many times though. Do you just chill there? It's better to find a new chilling place.

I have a whole list why it sucks.

1. Bad service
2. Over priced food. And I mean wayyyy overpriced.
3. You MUST order or you're going to be charged 3.99 which ends up being nearly $5
4. Chairs aren't comfortable.
5. You have to talk so loud in order for everyone to hear cause it's so loud in there.
6. The washrooms are connected with the other restaurants.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
da_head said:
reaper00004 said:
well it's not to bad, that's why i went there so many times. i'm just pissed because i went there so many times, god knows what i ate >.>

I'm wondering why you go there many times though. Do you just chill there? It's better to find a new chilling place.

1. Bad service
3. You MUST order or you're going to be charged 3.99 which ends up being nearly $5
5. You have to talk so loud in order for everyone to hear cause it's so loud in there.
well iunno it's close to my house, and i usually go there just for bubble tea not for food. do you recommend some where else?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If those were the Madigascar Hissing Cockroaches which are edible I wouldn't complain since they taste good especially with an apple glaze. However those cockroaches are the disease carrying vermin and aren't edible so I won't be eating there anytime soon. Washrooms connected to another resteraunt is a cross-contamination nightmare.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Anakir said:
da_head said:
reaper00004 said:

1. Bad service
well iunno it's close to my house, and i usually go there just for bubble tea not for food. do you recommend some where else?

Green Grottle at Warden and Steeles. It's much smaller than Destiny's, but service there is much better. They're quite nice. Free popcorn to eat too. But, they're ALWAYS packed at night, so its really hard to get a seat, unless you go there early and sit for hours with friends. Just bring cards to play. If you want another place.. there's one at First Markham Place (might be a bit too far for you). I think it was called "A Place For US"? Don't really remember. From what I recalled, it's not that bad.

Edit: lol I'm so asian like that.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.

The average American consumes 1.2 pounds of spider eggs a year and eat 2.5 pounds of insect parts a year. (This fact and the one prior to it have been judged as urban legends by many)

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
I'm from new york. I don't even know what a roach-less drink would taste like.

OH LAWLD!

I go to Taco-Bell often and I never saw any bugs there. Lets all go eat tacos!
smileipb2.png

vietknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is like everywhere now i want to destiny onces but that was a long time ago also im 1 hour away from it. Has anyone went to P-mall some of the food there is good and the bubble tea is awesome if u buy it at the right spot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?