cMIOS Help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by VJCampos, Jun 18, 2009.

Jun 18, 2009

cMIOS Help! by VJCampos at 9:09 PM (459 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. VJCampos
    OP

Newcomer VJCampos Member

United States
    OK util now i've been realy into homebrew and never had any problems i had installed many things and all and i know how the thing works but when i installed the cMIOS had some problems first I don't understand what is the diference of the MIOS versions 4-6-8 (Whatever) and after installing it (well nothing bad hapenned) only one game loads well not exacly the game loads an error screen but it changes from game to game so it partialy loads it and says "An error has ocurred please turn of and etc.. (no error code) only starfox loads and the into of crash after that same I realy don't know what to do to fix this i've tried to install waninkoko cMIOS and the same i had this problem from v3.2 to 4.0 and from cios rev5 to rev9 after that all the sistem works fine so if anybody can help me or some on can instruct me i would be verry gratefull.
    PS: all the games are in the compability list and i've used the backup launcher xi (gcbackup 0.2) i'm on 4.0 and it is ntsc-u
    2PS: Sorry for my bad inglish I'm a spanish native

2. Mark McDonut

Member Mark McDonut GBAtemp Fan

United States
    the 4-5-8 are the versions of mios. 4 has a lowest compatibility but will still boot action replay/freeloader gc. all versions can be downloaded and installed through the installer so try a different version of mios if you have trouble with certain games.