Gaming Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Help

NightbladeEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm I'm tried Arm7 Fix it but still the rom keep saying it cant find the save file and I really want to play this game please help.

NightbladeEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cas2007 said:
NightbladeEX said:
Umm I'm tried Arm7 Fix it but still the rom keep saying it cant find the save file and I really want to play this game please help.
Really man Club Penguin?
I don't really want the Game my Lil Brother is bothering me for it, it will be a great help for him to stop annoying me.

Darminator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can not say this or STRESS this enough, get a REAL flash card!!!!!!!! i can list all the 'suck' ones, but if it isnt one of two cards, throw it away and get on of the good two... But just to let you know, i tested it and an arm7 patch works...

Happy gaming

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NightbladeEX said:
cas2007 said:
NightbladeEX said:
Really man Club Penguin?
I don't really want the Game my Lil Brother is bothering me for it, it will be a great help for him to stop annoying me.

What's with that section i've bolded then..?

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe Moo said:
NightbladeEX said:
cas2007 said:
NightbladeEX said:
Really man Club Penguin?

Nice phoenix wright Skills!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yarjibo said:
Hehe Moo said:
NightbladeEX said:
cas2007 said:
NightbladeEX said:
Really man Club Penguin?

Nice phoenix wright Skills!
OBJECTION! lol

Umm... yeah, try again
laugh.gif
Or get a DSTT they are REALLY cheap at DX now.

NightbladeEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Darminator said:
can not say this or STRESS this enough, get a REAL flash card!!!!!!!! i can list all the 'suck' ones, but if it isnt one of two cards, throw it away and get on of the good two... But just to let you know, i tested it and an arm7 patch works...

Happy gaming
So you mean I paid an R4 for nothing, and I just realize that he was so tired to waiting for me that he actually bought the game, all though I like doing stuff so i'm bored and keep trying, but yeah when I Arm7 I finish telling me it cant find save file.

NightbladeEX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tyuno123 said:
Try using R4YSauto with your R4.
I wish I could understand Japanese I patch the BugFixer 2 and nothing, and R4YSauto I don't know how to use it. And when I patch the the Menu.dat and thing it turned Japanese. Its a Mess. With Pics and Stuff explaining, it would the greatest thing ever.

Edit:

I found an Already Patch game but I can't play Multiplayer it says "Error Connection" and in Single card it freezes.

Edit 2:

Does the R4 Upgraded 3 works with this game perfectly or no?

bigjust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NightbladeEX said:
tyuno123 said:
Try using R4YSauto with your R4.
I wish I could understand Japanese I patch the BugFixer 2 and nothing, and R4YSauto I don't know how to use it. And when I patch the the Menu.dat and thing it turned Japanese. Its a Mess. With Pics and Stuff explaining, it would the greatest thing ever.

Edit:

I found an Already Patch game but I can't play Multiplayer it says "Error Connection" and in Single card it freezes.

Edit 2:

Does the R4 Upgraded 3 works with this game perfectly or no?
the person that posted edit 1 where did you get the "game"

Tanmay

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is a link i have r4 also it works on mine (BTW you will need utttorent etc. (i prefer BitTorrent))
any way here is the linkClick Here
(BTW you also need WinRAR)
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...