Hacking Cloning EmuNAND to SysNAND?

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently cracked the top screen of my New 3DS and am planning to send it in for repairs, (No, not to Nintendo, a place called xCubicle.) If they update the 3DS, I'll still have a9lh on 11.3 but no access to emuNAND. Which has all the installed tickets for my stuff.

Is there any way to clone everything on my emuNAND to my sysNAND?

My New 3DS Specs:
-Current Firmware: 9.2.0-20U
-Custom Firmware: Luma3DS / a9lh (Changed from ReiNAND)
-HAX Method: Menuhax
-Installed Titles: 218

Does anyone know how to clone an EmuNAND to the SysNAND? Yes, both NANDs are linked.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have A9LH, then you wouldn't/shouldn't be using menuhax. If you have A9LH, it doesn't much matter what version your SysNAND is, you'd always be able to launch an EmuNAND . And if you don't have A9LH, cloning your EmuNAND to SysNAND means that you are now using an unhacked 11.3 on SysNAND and won't be able to restore your CFW without a hardmod or DSiWarehax.

If you actually do have A9LH, use Hourglass9 to backup EmuNAND (and SysNAND if you plan on restoring it later) and restore the EmuNAND backup to SysNAND.

But no, seriously, if you have A9LH, why are you launching an EmuNAND through Menuhax? With Luma, you'd just need to hold L on boot and it'd launch EmuNAND (if Autoboot SysNAND is on, otherwise holding L boots SysNAND and doing nothing launches EmuNAND).

Last edited by Cuphat,

Illumination

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have A9LH, then you wouldn't/shouldn't be using menuhax. If you have A9LH, it doesn't much matter what version your SysNAND is, you'd always be able to launch an EmuNAND . And if you don't have A9LH, cloning your EmuNAND to SysNAND means that you are now using an unhacked 11.3 on SysNAND and won't be able to restore your CFW without a hardmod or DSiWarehax.

If you actually do have A9LH, use Hourglass9 to backup EmuNAND (and SysNAND if you plan on restoring it later) and restore the EmuNAND backup to SysNAND.

But no, seriously, if you have A9LH, why are you launching an EmuNAND through Menuhax? With Luma, you'd just need to hold L on boot and it'd launch EmuNAND (if Autoboot SysNAND is on, otherwise holding L boots SysNAND and doing nothing launches EmuNAND).
I'm not saying I'm launching my EmuNAND through Menuhax. That's the way I get into the Homebrew Launcher from cold boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4