Cloning a Wii Setup

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hellhammer, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Hellhammer
    OP

Hellhammer Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greetings, all!

So I've been having loads of fun with my "Modmii-enhanced" Wii, including ABz AMAZING Wiiflow Mastermod (thank you for that, sir!). I've spent hours upon hours setting things up just the way I want them (coverflows for emulators took ridiculously long but was well worth it!).

My brother, quite impressed by the way things look, has picked up a used Wii for himself now and has asked me to set his up as well.

What I need to know is, would I be able to simply copy the contents of my SD card and external drive across to his, make sure I've installed the same cIOS' and channel forwarders onto his console as I have on mine, and be good to go, essentially creating a carbon copy of my setup? Only thing I can think of otherwise would be replacing the relevant "keys.bin", etc files across from his console's real NAND in order to get the emuNAND working properly??

Thanks in advance, guys and girls!

2. FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    Just do the hbc mod separately and remove that from the sd clone of yours. Then all you have to do is use the apps installed to pull the channels forward, add the patched cios, and whatnot and it should look the exact same. (this is actually how I set up everyone else's wii when I do this for others) Though now looking into modmii I think I will attempt that next time.