Hacking Clone emunand user for another Switch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi. I have an emunand switch with many hours played and recently I acquired a new switch that I also gave emunand.

I understand that I can pass the games via Checkpoint but my problem is that I will lose the "game hours" of my old switch. I have an App on my switch (NX Activity Log) that has the data and statistics of game hours, minutes, etc. This is what really interests me.

So my idea is to test if my user can be cloned, in this way I will be able to keep the data as hours, minutes, time played that this app shows, on my new switch.

Thanks since now.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I have an emunand switch with many hours played and recently I acquired a new switch that I also gave emunand.

I understand that I can pass the games via Checkpoint but my problem is that I will lose the "game hours" of my old switch. I have an App on my switch (NX Activity Log) that has the data and statistics of game hours, minutes, etc. This is what really interests me.

So my idea is to test if my user can be cloned, in this way I will be able to keep the data as hours, minutes, time played that this app shows, on my new switch.

Thanks since now.

Don't think it is possible as each NAND is specific for each console, you can't even use one NAND backup for another console, so you can't transfer user profiles.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks since now.
if you system is not banned and does not have nsp installed, you can easily transfer your data through nintendo settings. no idea about your game time logs. but you NNID keeps track of that as well.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
if you system is not banned and does not have nsp installed, you can easily transfer your data through nintendo settings. no idea about your game time logs. but you NNID keeps track of that as well.

The user that I want to clone is from the Emunand, that is, if it has NSP installed. I wanted to know if there is an application in the scene to make that transfer. I read that "link user" could work but I don't know if it's true.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The user that I want to clone is from the Emunand, that is, if it has NSP installed. I wanted to know if there is an application in the scene to make that transfer. I read that "link user" could work but I don't know if it's true.
What you're wanting to do is not possible. You will have to manually reinstall any NSP files you want, and you will have to reinstall any save files you want using JKSV or Checkpoint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn I think I cant