1. Gianji

OP Gianji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello to all
    Lately on youtube and twitch I see some streamers that have boxes and boxes full of pokemon lv100 shiny iv max etc ... not 2 or 3 pokemon, 20/30 boxes full and they give them online to those who enter with the code ...
    Some of these streams are driven by automatic bots set up that do everything automatic ...
    here several questions arise that I would like to ask you if I know more ...
    how do they have so many perfect pokemon??? caught legit is impossible !!!! the only thought I had is to use pkhax in the modified switch emunand ... then transfer the super modified save to the original sysnand ... I don't understand why the nintendo doesn't bother these people being that they used a modified switch to modify the rescue ... how does it work ??? save as modified on pkhax can never be banned ?????
    another question, how is it called and how does the bot that automatically play the game and start the exchanges automatically? (I could mention the most famous, AuSLove, active 24/7 never banned ... how do you?)
    Thanks to those who will take away these curiosities

2. Gianji

OP Gianji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  3. zxr750j

zxr750j GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
  4. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    How to get banned 101

5. Gianji

OP Gianji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I also thought of the ban but why then are there so many players who give and exchange pokemon without ever being banned ??? streamer with even 300 people...

I don't think the pokemon company/game freak sees that there is a program that plays pokemon alone, right ??? pkhax if you make legal pokemon should everything be okay and not bannable or wrong?

6. Gianji

OP Gianji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  7. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Wrong. It's just a matter of fitting to their criteria to get banned. So they are not safe, they are not banned yet.

8. Gianji

OP Gianji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    up
    anyone who knows how to do automatic repeat trades?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Clarifications, pokemon, cheat