Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are mean or sarcastic because they just want to get stupid likes or because a member is new, if they dont like a thread or a person they should just ignore them, i dont see the point of insulting or saying a thread is useless (unless if it is a mod)
No one in this thread is being mean to get likes or to hate on people who are new. We arent even being mean. We are just fed up with people saying the same pointless things over and over.

Reactions: WeedZ and Mrrraou

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't have anything against people posting in here as long as it's on topic and actually contributes something to the thread.

And instead of replying to those people and starting discussions just report and ignore them instead.

Last edited by damos1212,
Reactions: Mrrraou

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No one in this thread is being mean to get likes or to hate on people who are new. We arent even being mean. We are just fed up with people saying the same pointless things over and over.
Just like frozendragon repeated your quote? However if thats not your case then just ignore and avoid insulting, i know that sometimes people who repeat the same over and over again gets frustrating but we cant drive nuts everytime we know a frustrating people. Lets avoid offtopic guys!!

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And which difference is there between this one and Steveice10's one, besides the fact that it is 3 commits behind ? no1dead haven't done any commit yet.

Nothing, in another post they said they would fork it and work on it, nothing yet.

D

Deleted-236924

12 for US 18 for Europe
Somewhat unrelated to the topic, but where would I go to find an up to date list of all games that exist as pre-installed games in bundles (and, by extension, possibly available as legit .cia?)

By googling I can find download links but I'm pretty sure the lists might not be complete (there might be some that are still unreleased), like I wouldn't think Japan really only has Tomodachi Life.

For US I see 12 games, and 14 for EU (and that is including Pokemon OR/AS and X/Y which are region-free so they count as every region pretty much.)
If there were more then I'd be interested in knowing. :P

Europe are lucky... They get Smash and MM3D as pre-installed games. :c

Thx but i highly doubt it...... is she at least a trust worthy person?
Well...
https://github.com/no1dead?tab=repositories

And if what I read earlier in the thread is true, she helped reverse-engineer a leaked alpha of Halo: Online.

Definitely more than most people here can claim to be able to do.

vlaridus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Somewhat unrelated to the topic, but where would I go to find an up to date list of all games that exist as pre-installed games in bundles (and, by extension, possibly available as legit .cia?)

By googling I can find download links but I'm pretty sure the lists might not be complete (there might be some that are still unreleased), like I wouldn't think Japan really only has Tomodachi Life.

For US I see 12 games, and 14 for EU (and that is including Pokemon OR/AS and X/Y which are region-free so they count as every region pretty much.)
If there were more then I'd be interested in knowing. :P

Europe are lucky... They get Smash and MM3D as pre-installed games. :c

Well...
https://github.com/no1dead?tab=repositories

And if what I read earlier in the thread is true, she helped reverse-engineer a leaked alpha of Halo: Online.

Definitely more than most people here can claim to be able to do.
oh hey, they deleted the fork on memechunkhax2. :(

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh hey, they deleted the fork on memechunkhax2. :(
must be this reason
Wowey I see I've already got some haters, jeez didn't take long. I'm sorry I wasn't born and raised with a 3DS in my hands, all while giving birth to a kernel exploit. I can see your ability to read is quite good. I'm sorry I don't have my entire life bio on this site, all while keeping my sig intact with everything I've ever accomplished. I'm not trying to gain credibility, and I don't care too.

smealum didn't come into the 3ds scene knowing what he was doing, but he learnt, and so will I. I'll just leave this site to never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1