Homebrew Clarification Thread - What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not exactly hard to see why people might be wary. Pingo has no history of releasing anything substantial. He does, however, have a history of announcing that he's going to release something substantial, basking in the attention, and then completely failing to follow through on it.

Can he actually do it? I dunno. But until he actually releases a finished product I'm going to be skeptical.

failzers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all just annoying, You tell to drop it, then you won't drop him. It'd just be nice if everybody shut the fuck up for 15 minutes.
Both sides of you.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

xxbilxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I've given the evidence that he's never released a fucking thing in his life that's ever worked. I'm not saying he isn't working on it all day long, I'm saying he isn't WORKING because he's a fraud.

How does it feel to know everyone in real life, and on this forum hates you? You have done literally everything to put yourself in this situation. You are nothing but bait and if I was a mod, you would have been IP banned hours ago.

The_Jesus_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does it feel to know everyone in real life, and on this forum hates you? You have done literally everything to put yourself in this situation. You are nothing but bait and if I was a mod, you would have been IP banned hours ago.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not "bait", I'm realistic. Do I give a fuck if anybody on this forum hates me? No. Not in the slightest. :rofl2:

It's not exactly hard to see why people might be wary. Pingo has no history of releasing anything substantial. He does, however, have a history of announcing that he's going to release something substantial, basking in the attention, and then completely failing to follow through on it.

Can he actually do it? I dunno. But until he actually releases a finished product I'm going to be skeptical.
So people just ignore this person, then?
He's saying exactly what I'm saying, just a bit more politely.

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I've given the evidence that he's never released a fucking thing in his life that's ever worked. I'm not saying he isn't working on it all day long, I'm saying he isn't WORKING because he's a fraud.
That's not proof. You could say that about anyone making their first project. When I made my first hello world I had never made a program before but guess what? It worked.

Muffins

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The only staff member I see online is @Sicklyboy, and I'm sure he's much too busy to be constantly checking every single thread for junk like this.

xxbilxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only staff member I see online is @Sicklyboy, and I'm sure he's much too busy to be constantly checking every single thread for junk like this.
I'm not criticizing the mod team at all. I was explains what needs to be done to him. I could see how it looks like that though.

Honestly, I'm going to message the mod to see if anything can be done about this user. I'm tired of lurking the thread and seeing this moron bully our community's only developers. Would you want to code an exploit for a community that hates their developers so much? I urge everyone to message the mod and see if he ca. Do anything about this situation.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I see it, what I see is a bunch if kids arguing like immature schoolchildren whether someone on the internet is going to give them for something for free or not.

If the thread is closed it's likely another one will re-open and be just as shitty. For the current time being I'm wondering if just letting this continue to run its course is the lesser of the evils.

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sicklyboy , is there any chance we could lock this thread or do something about the trolls, until it all calms down? I am very sorry if you are busy, it is just so frustrating to have people boss other's around. I can understand what you see, and if you dont want to lock the thread, i respect that decision.

The_Jesus_2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you hiding on a new account is clear proof of that. Are you Pingo?
Well I'm glad you're just making assumptions that I'm "hiding" and didn't literally just make this account today to post. What a stupid thing to assume.

Gotta be right about me being several people though, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: