Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so u sait it depend on the rom?
I using rom from this site *snip*

Your game stuck at Magma quintuplets part with which citra build ?Is it the same as what happen to @ankitjaat ?Can show us in video on how is the crash/freeze happened on your pc?By the way,you may ask @DevilPrince use which version of rom,he can pass that part by disable/untick the hardware renderer in configuration......maybe you disable the shader JIT as well.......

Last edited by X Virus,

Sky*dragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
n pokemon rumble world and blast when you try to enter a password the game will instantly say your pass is wrong i guess citra is not ready for the pass function yet in those games

zoldyck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Your game stuck at Magma quintuplets part with which citra build ?Is it the same as what happen to @ankitjaat ?Can show us in video on how is the crash/freeze happened on your pc?By the way,you may ask @DevilPrince use which version of rom,he can pass that part by disable/untick the hardware renderer in configuration......maybe you disable the shader JIT as well.......
thats not my problem bro , my problem is slow motion game , is there any program need to be install befor running citra ?
I tried lot of version citra playing omega ruby but it still having slowmotion problem

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
thats not my problem bro , my problem is slow motion game , is there any program need to be install befor running citra ?
I tried lot of version citra playing omega ruby but it still having slowmotion problem
Citra is supposed to be slow at this state.
But if you have better specs(similar to John GodGames or have a PC that is use for Business Job), you can get nearly 60!

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Save at random point is the best option,anyway,i heard chinese say the random crashes can be fix by 3 ways:
1)enter any building,come out again and fight pokemon trainer
2)left the city or place and go to another place immediately while you feel your citra is almost crash(save your game before that if possible)
3)wait the red line in the citra command passing for almost 20-30 seconds,the freeze will gone and your game will back to normal

That is all i get from the chinese,maybe 50% work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLQrxoR

click on (9.6 M) to download ,but this is not latest chinese build

(The latest build is this 18/6 : http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hrIOi12 , i think you get it already a few days ago )

You try ask those who can pass that point to upload their chinese build for you or you try use the rom that they using okay?Keep on trying the same thing(the rom and the citra build) you cannot find solution ....be flexible :shy:
Welp. It still hang outside the Rustboro Gym in English Version.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Welp. It still hang outside the Rustboro Gym in English Version.

If you play original oras/oras 721 (except Rutile ruby/star sapphire),you must use languages like mandarin,japan,korean (not english) whenever you enter Rustboro in order to avoid any crashes,after you reach Dewford City,then switch back to english ,by using PKHex ,only Rutile ruby/star sapphire can change back to english right after exiting Petalburg Woods,this is what had mention in last 10 pages on weekend ....not sure correct or not,just the other told us....BUT,What do you means by hang outside?it freeze or something?why you don't want enter gym and just hang outside?

Last edited by X Virus,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you play original oras/oras 721 (except Rutile ruby/star sapphire),you must use languages like mandarin,japan,korean (not english) whenever you enter Rustboro in order to avoid any crashes,after you reach Dewford City,then switch back to english ,by using PKHex ,only Rutile ruby/star sapphire can change back to english right after exiting Petalburg Woods,this is what had mention in last 10 pages on weekend ....not sure correct or not,just the other told us....BUT,What do you means by hang outside?it freeze or something?why you don't want enter gym and just hang outside?

Any explanation why Rutile Tuby/Star Sapphire works when you change back to english than other pokemon rom ?

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Any explanation why Rutile Tuby/Star Sapphire works when you change back to english than other pokemon rom ?

Since the total amount of pokemon in star sapphire/rutile ruby(679) different from the other pokemon rom(721),so,some part of the game will be vary as well,both roms had been edited and modified or maybe re-engineered in not the same way,so,it cause the rom have error in different spot in game,like what happen to the magma quintuplets error happen in some of you but not all of you,right?i am just guessing with logical theory,only the creator of hackrom/ori rom know why maybe........or it is just the citra bug maybe

Last edited by X Virus,

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sure, why not Always happy to help. Just tell him to give me his save file (I dont know who u mentioned as him here btw)

The guy is @ankitjaat ,he need your help to past magma quintuplets part ,if you are not success,just upload you save file since your game had past that part right?just give your save file to him if he still asking for that....

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As what you said,maybe your rom is region free,and i find out that everyone here encounter some error whenever running oras,only you told us that you have no crashes at all until you get your 2nd badges,i am sure Rutile Tuby/Star Sapphire rom have something that had been cracked to fit with both 3ds consoles as well as the citra emu....so,keep playing using that rom for avoid any other "inconvenient" ,and another rom which can allow you to beat elite 4 with little error is oras 721 chinese rom ,that 1 is a good rom as well,since it had easy mode and hard mode which suitable for both players who like to collect mons or battle strong trainers....

All of roms are region free. I think my rom has been updated to 1.4 so thats probably the case but im not too sure.

DevilPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The guy is @ankitjaat ,he need your help to past magma quintuplets part ,if you are not success,just upload you save file since your game had past that part right?just give your save file to him if he still asking for that...
There is one small problem. I have Alpha sapphire, not Omega Ruby. So its team aqua for me. e.e. Just tell him to use the latest chinese build and disable Hardware renderer till all pokemons are out for the battle. Then turn it back on. It will work then.

I am in Delta Episode btw

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
There is one small problem. I have Alpha sapphire, not Omega Ruby. So its team aqua for me. e.e. Just tell him to use the latest chinese build and disable Hardware renderer till all pokemons are out for the battle. Then turn it back on. It will work then.

I am in Delta Episode btw

The poblem is that he had tried to disable hardware renderer but it still stuck at there,that is why i confuse,it should be work in both sapphire and ruby,but someone had tested his save file,the person who help him also have the same problem as what happen to him,just stuck at the part as well:glare::angry::hateit:

Last edited by X Virus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo