Homebrew Official Citra - New 3DS Emulator

ATEMVEGETA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys, I am trying to play Pokemon X in CITRA but it seems like it has a problem when trying to load the rom.

It shows a black screen and the console window goes crazy saying stuff like:
*Cannot synchronise unitil GSP event has been created
*Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:413: Break reason: PANIC

Can someone help me with this?

TBreaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I tried to play Pokemon X/Y on Citra but I'm getting errors.
My PC should be fine. It has 16 GB RAM, a 3.4 GHz CPU and my GPU (NVIDIA GTX 960) supports OpenGL 4.5.

I decrypted the ROMs once with the "Game Decryptor Options" in Decrypt9WIP and once with xorer using XORPADs generated by Decrypt9WIP.
I also merged the Home Folder contents into the user folder.

When I try to open the game I just get thousands of errors spammed into the console. I know the emulation is slow so I waited a few minutes but still nothing happened.
error.png

Is there anything else I have to do?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys, I am trying to play Pokemon X in CITRA but it seems like it has a problem when trying to load the rom.

It shows a black screen and the console window goes crazy saying stuff like:
*Cannot synchronise unitil GSP event has been created
*Debug.Emulated <Critical> core\hle\svc.cpp:SVC::Break:413: Break reason: PANIC

Can someone help me with this?
You're using the Nightly Build. Download the CRO Version. It's right here:
Play with citra-qt SMland:

http://ul.to/i1bkmfob

ATEMVEGETA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You're using the Nightly Build. Download the CRO Version. It's right here:
Thanks it works now but the game runs extremely slow for some reason. My PC is not that weak I think:
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • Video Card 1: Radeon (TM) HD 7690M XT
  • Video Card 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
  • Memory: 6.0 GB
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Any help how to speed up the games?

Also, is there a way to set the control keys for the games?

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks it works now but the game runs extremely slow for some reason. My PC is not that weak I think:
  • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • Video Card 1: Radeon (TM) HD 7690M XT
  • Video Card 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
  • Memory: 6.0 GB
  • Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Any help how to speed up the games?

Also, is there a way to set the control keys for the games?
You do know that the emulator is like in a pre-alpha state? You won't see it running normal for about 2 years or so, maybe even more.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

sk8terbj

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey guys Disney Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion is running rather well on my pc. I made a 2 min video showing the intro scene from the game. Sorry for the crappy camera quality. I'll try to make a video of the gameplay footage when I have the time. Anyway, here's the link:

Hydr8gon

Dragon Trainer
Developer
Trophies
Website
hydr8gon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
It's really impressive to see audio emulation! Of course, I just had to try it for myself. One thing's obvious. It's very incomplete, as I expected it to be. Results are all over the place :lol: Pokemon Y played nothing except some sound effects, and they would repeat about 3 times every time they played. Pokemon Omega Ruby on the other hand was able to play sound effects and music, although everything played extremely fast. Ocarina of Time played an instrument sound every few seconds, making for some weird "music". Cave Story 3D played title screen music, and played in-game music for a few seconds before cutting itself off. Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX worked fine sound wise, aside from crackles. Most other games I tried had similar results to the ones I mentioned. The sound implementation also seems to make some games suddenly grind to a halt in speed. I'm really curious to play around with this further. Why did this have to happen when my exams are so close? It's going to distract me! ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1