Hacking Cioscorps mess up modchip?

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all Im planning on getting a wasabi zero for my wii. Mainly to play gamecube backups because the gamecube backulauncher isnt that great. anywas i was wondering because i have cioscorps installed will that mess up the wasabi zero from playing wii backups? which will load the backups the wasabi or cioscorps? i would like disk running a 6x instead of 3x if i have a chip installed. thx for any help

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you have a chip you'll have no need for cioscorp anymore. Just do an update or run IOS Downgrader or something to get rid of it. Whatever you do don't uninstall all your system IOS's.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok cool will ios downgrader get rid of my other stuff like emulators and runing backups from usb loader gx. im on rev 10 cios will it affect anything like that? or playing any of my wiiware games. sorry for all the questions. i guess i could use my nand backup with bootmii to go back if anything messes up. so guess ill just have test it out thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...