Cioscorps mess up modchip?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jabmaster2, Jul 7, 2009.

Jul 7, 2009
  1. jabmaster2
    OP

Member jabmaster2 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hi all Im planning on getting a wasabi zero for my wii. Mainly to play gamecube backups because the gamecube backulauncher isnt that great. anywas i was wondering because i have cioscorps installed will that mess up the wasabi zero from playing wii backups? which will load the backups the wasabi or cioscorps? i would like disk running a 6x instead of 3x if i have a chip installed. thx for any help

2. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Once you have a chip you'll have no need for cioscorp anymore. Just do an update or run IOS Downgrader or something to get rid of it. Whatever you do don't uninstall all your system IOS's.

3. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
    ok cool will ios downgrader get rid of my other stuff like emulators and runing backups from usb loader gx. im on rev 10 cios will it affect anything like that? or playing any of my wiiware games. sorry for all the questions. i guess i could use my nand backup with bootmii to go back if anything messes up. so guess ill just have test it out thanks.

4. FenrirWolf

Member FenrirWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    All it does is download and replace some of your system IOS's. It doesn't get rid of anything else.

5. jabmaster2
    OP

United States
    thanx fenrir