♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
marcan_troll said:
Actually, feel free to consider HBC warez for real. Warez isn't allowed on this forum (*cough*), so that might slightly reduce the chances of it being posted and mirrored and bundled all the time.

Not that it actually is warez in any way, but for the purposes of this forum, the above might just work out to everyone's interest. Please?
haha
we'll just set it to an auto reply email
biggrin.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
Is RawkSD compatible?
-> Not really. We've tried several attempts to get it fully working,
but it never wants to work properly with the LU64+ compatible IOS.
Some testers reported that any RawkSD related stuff that was already
installed still functioned after installing cIOSCORP v3.5, but they
were unable to install any more RawkSD related stuff afterwards. So...
maybe try installing all your RawkSD needs before installing cIOSCORP?
RawkSD is quite picky and temperamental, and it only seems to work when
it wants to. We can't guarantee that anything RawkSD related will work
after installing cIOSCORP v3.5.
If you had any idea what you were doing you'd know the problem comes from the DIP module, because (among other stupid things) wanky thought it was cool to put his name where no-one would ever see it.
The Hackmii installer doesn't work with cIOSCRAP either - does that make it "picky and temperamental"? It's YOUR shit that is buggy and you don't even know why, yet you are trying to blame something else.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I simply patch my IOS's myself and wad install them for the exact software i use (wich is about lets see umm 1) I always hear trash talk about cIOS corp and flame back to soft mii but basicly i think it all depends on the user, his tech knowledge and how much he is willing to risk and to what purpose. I dont care much for the HBC, I only use USBloader GX and any Cios i have are for that alone. Then again i would like to have my disk chanel actualy work when a newer game is inserted.(I have a winja clone put in back in the day, boots all 12 disks the guy gave me with the install and around 20 of my dvd burns including a old HBC install disk, but most newer burns wont load or be detected or if they are they give error 2) I have bootmi installed and im on 4.2 i dont went preloader is there any way to make the chanel load any game (just to see the label aka detected by the wii)

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
Omega Knight said:
It's obvious he doesn't know what he's doing. "everything" got handed to him. He has no clue how it all works.

do you really just hang out on gbatemp waiting for something to do with cioscorp to be posted, just to trash talk it?

i actually feel sorry for you for how pathetic that is.

dont get me wrong, im not a fan of cioscorp at all, but ive got better things to do than post trash about it that nobody actually cares about.

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
this guys. i don't know why they hate cioscorp?
cioscorp have readme and they warned the users about the risk of installing this cios.if you know your going to do you can take the risk or not. thats why its the users fault if they killed their wii.
but one thing is for sure by big N, ninty made the update 4.2x cause running unsigned code is not allowed, warez or homebrew.

i saw this thread on ps3 news.http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-news/universal-unbrick-disc-v3-now-available-nintendo-wii-105480.html
two weeks ago.

then i download their UUDv4 and LCUDV3
when i extract the package it has a wad files of
cios60-cwprhpt-v3.5.wad
cios70-cwprhpt-v3.5.wad

is this da_letter_a & damysteryman pointing out on the readme?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
marcan_troll said:
Actually, feel free to consider HBC warez for real. Warez isn't allowed on this forum (*cough*), so that might slightly reduce the chances of it being posted and mirrored and bundled all the time.

Not that it actually is warez in any way, but for the purposes of this forum, the above might just work out to everyone's interest. Please?
haha
we'll just set it to an auto reply email
biggrin.gif

lolz.

& yay for kor support.

this = first instance of kor usb support, or am i mistaken?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is 1 of those threads that shoulda been locked after the 1st post to avoid all the retarded comments
that are pointless and do the public no good...
...like this 1

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never used cioscorp, or softmii myself.

I do think this release is good for some people (people with kids). Great stuff getting Korean support, and I hope you can get the online method working as well to make it even more simple for those needing this and hopefully 100% legal to distribute.

Maybe the package could be more complete by having some apps in it too.

Up to now this way of doing things gives the highest compatability for games, so that must be a good thing. Those that have bootmii as boot 2 could always set up their Wii how they would want it without this, backup nand then install this and make another backup. Doing this means they can revert in a minute or two either way. Those that don't have bootmii on boot 2 be wary and safe.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To da_letter_a & damysteryman,

Please provide proof that SoftMii/GE stole your beta 1. I can assure you that nothing was/has been stolen from you.

It's sad that you feel the need to blame others for things that are completely UNTRUE.

Skarface @ GE

Edit - I am not out to cause trouble here, but I am SICK and TIRED of your untoward accusations towards our Group/Site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo