cIOScorp v3.1 guide

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jjahuja, Aug 4, 2009.

Aug 4, 2009

cIOScorp v3.1 guide by jjahuja at 2:51 AM (1,382 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. jjahuja
    OP

Newcomer jjahuja Advanced Member

United States
    cIOScorp v3.1 newb friendly guide

Ok I seriously doubt how many people need this but someone requested it so I'm going to make this.

What you'll need:
    an sd card
    a wii
    hbc installed
    preloader installed(guide is in sticky)
    and perferablly bootmii and nand backup

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!!! DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

First of all you're going to definitely want to make a NAND backup via bootmii so if this does fail(e.x. You mess up your power supply while install or do something stupid and it bricks) you won't brick your wii.

To do this go into bootmii select the settings option click on the one where it's pointing to the sd card(green arrow I believe) and follow from there set your system ios as 60 in preloader via settings

After that download the dol in the cioscorp v3.1 thread make a folder called apps on the root of your sd card. In that folder make a folder called instructions or something that you'll remember and put the dol file there. Rename it to boot.dol

Take out your sd card and put it back in your wii. Load up hbc and select that folder.(it should appear as /apps/*name you selected*/boot.dol or something like that) load the file.

After you load it there should be a link. Write it down and go to it in your browser and download the file. After that extract the contents to the root of your sd card.
    Now put your sd card back in your wii, load up hbc and there should be something called cioscorp that looks similar to the old one. After you accept the risks hit load and kick back while it installs! Enjoy!

If you have any questions just post.

2. damysteryman

Member damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Antarctica
    Whoa! A guide already! Thanks, jjahuja!

I tried to make it as newb friendly as possible. ("download, put on sd, run, wait, OK!")

In the next release, there are a few fixes so people don't have to mess with preloader's settings.

3. Swizler

Member Swizler GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thanks

4. slaphappygamer

Member slaphappygamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    cool, i jist got ghostbusters and i cant wait to play it with your new release. this is one of the easiest hacks to install. just preloader interferes with it. i got system files are corrupted. i got an error at the ios60 install. ive had my system files get corrupted before. its an easy fix. cioscorp is totally worth the install.

5. jjahuja
    OP

Newcomer jjahuja Advanced Member

United States
    No prob. If anybody needs pics ask away. I'm about to test brawl I'm excited.

6. Swizler

Member Swizler GBAtemp Regular

United States
    pics please

7. Hooblah2u2

Newcomer Hooblah2u2 Member

United States
    What do I do with all the wads where do I put them?