Cioscorp problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fiddlefaddle22, Mar 1, 2009.

Mar 1, 2009

Cioscorp problem by fiddlefaddle22 at 11:49 AM (1,472 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. fiddlefaddle22
    OP

Member fiddlefaddle22 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I have Starfall installed on a 3.2E wii and i installed individually all the Cioscorp wads seen here
    [​IMG]
    but after installation i'm supposed to be able to load backups straight from the disc channel, right? but it does not so i copied back over the cios with these ios taken from solitaire and mahjong and super paper mario and everything seems to be working ok but i'd like to know if i did anything wrong.
    [​IMG]

2. wiiv1.5owners3

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    get the softmii pack put the cioscorp boot.dol in apps/corps/ and let cioscorp install it all for you

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    If you knew more about cioscorp, you would know that the problem has to be somewhere else, wad installation of cioscorp should be fine.

@fiddlefaddle22:
    There was something wrong with your cioscorp installation, with cIOS30 you should have been able to see the backups in the disc channel. And i think you know what the other cIOS are good for.

You can test if a cIOS from cioscorp is correctly installed very easily:
    If you want to test for example IOS30 just load IOS30 in SoftChip and start a backup with it. If it works, it's cIOS, if not, either it's the original IOS, or it's broken.

Edit: You need the 3.2 system menu of course. If the Wii tells you that your "firmware" is 3.2, you have the 3.2 system menu

4. fiddlefaddle22
    OP

United Kingdom
    I tried that as well.

5. fiddlefaddle22
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thanks,i'll give this a try.

6. fiddlefaddle22
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ok,i've found out what was causing the problem i never had region free enabled on starfall and i was testing the disc channel with an NTSC game but now i can play Solitaire and Mahjong and now i'm a happy chappie [​IMG]

7. wiiv1.5owners3

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    sorted game isnt all that good after all the problems its caused people...lol

8. fiddlefaddle22
    OP

United Kingdom
    But it was all about the challenge to get the game working though, and now it can gather dust on the big pile ive got [​IMG]