Hacking cioscorp on firmware 4.0

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You could always consider installing Preloader 0.29 and changing the settings so that it autoboots IOS 249 which makes cIOSCORP obsolete because IOS 249 is already patched for backups.

CopyCaet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can't pass cIOS60 because of the forum rules. I found mine on a french website. The cIOS was called cIOS60HK. Google it
smile.gif

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loesjoel said:
You could always consider installing Preloader 0.29 and changing the settings so that it autoboots IOS 249 which makes cIOSCORP obsolete because IOS 249 is already patched for backups.

Unfortunately you're wrong there, not all games are patched to 249, presuming this process is done manually?

t0welie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I installed cIOS rev 9, Firmwareupdater 4.0, cIOScorp, cIOScorp v2, the cIOS60 and Startpatch4 (soon i´ll install Preloader 0.29).

Now I could load the most games via the discchannel.
--> Few games like "Mario Kart" and "Madworld" (not all games testet yet) dont work ! ;-(

have i anything forgett to install ?

Need help plz... ;-Q

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i installed the cIOS60HK file and i got a corrupted system menu, so i booted preloader .29 and tried to uninstall the wad and now my wii is giving me noting but a black screen. it turns on, but noting comes on screen, did i just brick my wii?

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea dude never uninstall ios files.ONLY overwrite them but never delete them.I would say your skrewed.try loading preloader by turning of your wii,turning it back on and quicky pressing and holding reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...