Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
lobfredd said:
Dmon84 said:
If used right, cIOSCORP is the best softmod available.

Totally Agreed! it is not like the other loaders that brick u if the disc has many scratches.
example: Neogamma reads the dvd, Getting game id etc, and attemting to boot, it fails because the disc has too many scratches, after reboot ur wii is Toast! (u can enter preloader and HBC but the ONLY way to unbrick it is restoring the nand)

I have experienced this many times, not just on my wii.

When i start a scratched disc with cIOSCORP it just say: An error as occurred, please eject the disc and bla bla bla...

Honestly why on earth would a Wii brick just because a game couldn´t start !?

I was wandering the same for about 1 month now...
I really dont know but its just my experience..

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
as if your not getting a brick by installing a simple/common regular wad + power failure or any other failure

most brick and error are caused by end user cioscorp or not

hell i could get a brick, if i accidentally trip on the powersuppy of my wii while installing bootmii or cause a banner brick with the wrong setting in preloader. and why would i bother installing botmii and preloader if i won't use cioscorp? "it's because other apps also cause bricks"

as for the poster problem, be sure to read the "readme file" twice it's there for some reason.

even if cioscorp is a failure to others, you fail to follow instruction on the readme

Mossat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well guys thanks for all the help i got it working by re-installing cios installer then installing 3.5 All is ok i can run my ntsc back ups on disc channel but gh5 and gh metallica getting can't read disc error and gh5 is pal. Any suggestions? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol