thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cios channel topic : Latest version: Custom IOS36 rev10 | Rev11: canceled | THIS IS AN ENGLISH SPEAKING CHANNEL, USE IT!

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, not a fake
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There's some guy at #cIOS that says that Waninkoko got "contacted" by nintendo, and that's why the new cIOS won't get released, or else Waninkoko would be in trouble. Nobody trustworthy did confirm or deny that.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
There's some guy at #cIOS that says that Waninkoko got "contacted" by nintendo, and that's why the new cIOS won't get released, or else Waninkoko would be in trouble. Nobody trustworthy did confirm or deny that.

/thread

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Which part of that do you believe?
tongue.gif

And they can't blame him really I think...
I mean, the IOS doesn't overwrite official IOS's. And mostly likely will be used for Trucha singed things. Like the legal: Dump your Wii game. and Backup loader for it. and USB Loader. In cease you don't like to softmod / waste money on DVD's. (Since you already payed for one.
tongue.gif
)

WAD manager also will be used legally.
Custom Legal channel. (Thanks to WADder.)

May IOS249 or other IOS's like that... (off line installation) (Not Nintendo IOS's)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Dialexio said:
[FAKE]In other news, Team Twiizers will shift their attention from Wii homebrew to Ubuntu homebrew...[/FAKE]

Seriously, stop with the fake "news" on GBATemp. (That was a general message, if it wasn't clear.)

The topic at #cIOS IS:
Latest version: Custom IOS36 rev10 | Rev11: canceled | THIS IS AN ENGLISH SPEAKING CHANNEL, USE IT!
and was changed by Waninkoko not somebody else. But as said before nobody in the channel knows more.

batwings21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good question
Rev11: you're canceled zomfg
--> mib_a44u15 (i=4c44bfd6@gateway/web/ajax/mibbit.com/x-193b0689a357eefc) has joined #cIOS
you are cancelled
xD
get out
wink.gif

Is it really cancelled?
Yes
seams like
Or?

duplo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate Waninkoko, he is doing this for the ad-$$$.
mad.gif

He could have realeased this new revision weeks ago. But still, who am I to blame him? I just wanted to say that he is acting kinda strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too