cIOS USB2 not properly working on System Menu 3.2E

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Naraku2000, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Naraku2000

Newcomer Naraku2000 Newbie

Jul 3, 2009
    Uhm, yeah, hello. So I was trying to install the cIOS USB2 thing, and since I had System Menu 4.0E (updated with Waninkoko's updater) installed I downgraded it by using the AnyRegionChanger (Didn't change my region, just downgraded to SM 3.2E; also made an NAND backup with BootMii). So now I try to install the cIOS USB2 (beta3 installer), but it seems the installer has problems connecting to the Internetz. The problem is, I'm using an USB LAN adapter (doesn't even start blinking when trying to connect to the network when installing cIOS USB2) to connect because WLAN is a bitch to me, and now when I think about it, I doubt the USB LAN adapter could connect to the Internet if I actually manipulate the USB drive in the same moment. Is my assumption true and DO I need to use WLAN which connects in like 1 of 100 cases?

Or are there any alternatives? For example, I could successfully install cIOS36 rev10 one time (Though it's not installed anymore because one time I needed to use my NAND backup which was made before the installation), I doubt it has anything to do with cIOS USB2 though. Does it?