Hacking cIOS help

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
if you install the latest ISO15 the signchecker might not see it, but if you flip though TBR you should be able to "use" IOS15, and in that case, it exists.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linuxares said:
if you install the latest ISO15 the signchecker might not see it, but if you flip though TBR you should be able to "use" IOS15, and in that case, it exists.

actually I use both the sign check and syscheck, syscheck shows all of the IOS's in my Wii that sign check doesn't even show but neither one shows IOS 15 at all, I did all 3 ways as I said in my 1st post as well, hopefully it is in there

Am0s

Mojo Risin
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys got a problem still cant understand why its doing it, getting black screen on cfgloader r35, usbloader gx and wiiflow, sometimes the wii will reboot when i try to load a game through wiiflow, some of the games that I have tried

GH aerosmith NTSC
scrabble NTSC
wii sports resort pal
grand slam tennis pal
marbles balance challenge pal

tried others but they all give black screen or go to load but then reboot the wii, I do have 3 working games on the dongle NSMB endless ocean and myfitness coach, I installed rev 17 again and been trying different things with hermes still no luck anyone help me out here

Am0s

Mojo Risin
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok think I found the problem I think its the dongle not being very good, I couldnt get grand slam tennis to work but when I put 1 on at a time they worked up until 2-3 games then they just black screen or reboot the wii so I think its that.

I did the trucha bug restorer again thinking it was some cios issue and I did resore ios15 said it put v 257 on it but sign check doesnt see it, the wii work ok without it so I guess its not that really important

thanks to linuxares and everyone for trying to help I did everything everyone suggested apart from throwing damn the thing out of the window (opps that was my suggestion haha)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...