cIOS 14 question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kirb94, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Kirb94
    OP

Kirb94 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2009
    United States
    I just installed cIOSCORP 3.4 and according to HBC when i press home, it says I have IOS61 v19.26 and according to NeoGamma R7 it says I have IOS249 rev10.

I cannot get Wii Fit Plus to work, when I load it through the modded disc channel, I get a black screen and when through R7, I get error #001. I have read that cIOS14 fixes this, but I also read that games like Brawl and Mario Kart won't work. I've also read that the #002 error isnt fixed.

So the main question is, if I install cIOS14, will all my burned and retail games still work through the modded disc channel? Oh, and a link to the cIOS would be nice.

Thanks!

2. DarkMatterCore

DarkMatterCore I like turtles.

May 30, 2009
    Venezuela
    Cabimas, Zulia, Venezuela.
    Actually, that's the console IOS each one is using to be executed. Regarding your another question, well, I recommend you to install the cIOS rev14. The only games that won't work are those DL ones and those that use the IOS 36, I think (just change the IOS used by them with IOS Patcher).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice