Hacking CIAngel or Freeshop?

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to get updates for games on freeShop. For example I want the dragon ball fusions update that adds online. Can't get it from the eshop because I'd have to update to 11.3. It's not on Ciangel yet. And I don't see updates or dlc on the freeShop.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly the dl speed of freeshop is so slow when it doesn't hit an issue gotta vote for ciangel
You should mess with the settings a bit then, my internet speed is only 50Mbps and freeShop on average gets about 1600kbps.
I don't know how to get updates for games on freeShop. For example I want the dragon ball fusions update that adds online. Can't get it from the eshop because I'd have to update to 11.3. It's not on Ciangel yet. And I don't see updates or dlc on the freeShop.
If you're using Freeshop, you have CFW, which means you more than likely have A9LH or are using an Emunand. In either case, if your CFW is Luma3DS you can update just fine. There is absolutely no reason to be on 11.2 when updating can clearly fix your problem.

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using Freeshop, you have CFW, which means you more than likely have A9LH or are using an Emunand. In either case, if your CFW is Luma3DS you can update just fine. There is absolutely no reason to be on 11.2 when updating can clearly fix your problem.
But I heard bad stuff about 11.3. A lot of things stopped working and it's causing people problems.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I heard bad stuff about 11.3. A lot of things stopped working and it's causing people problems.
That's not true at all. The only problems with 11.3 is with Gateway and other CFW. Luma3DS+A9LH works perfectly fine on 11.3.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All those other problems are due to user error because people don't know how to keep their programs up to date.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this post is old lol, but I just wanted to give a tip, If you go into CIAngel and download the ticket for a game, you can go on the Legit eShop and install the game from Nintendos eShop app. Not that it's helpful, jsut makes me feel better about the way I do things haha.

NitroCipher

GBAtemp's Resident Alchemist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can for installed games, not cart though (and streetpass mii plaza I think).
You can definitely get DLC from cart games. Just plug in your game and go to the menu that shows everything you have. There is an option to download the DLC right there!

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i find freeshops downloader to be more stable. I was getting corruption with ciangel.

there's a separate tab of freshop for grabbing DLC and updates to games.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIAngel, as it can be disguised with Rosalina.

To those in favor of freeShop because it has a tab for DLC/Updates.... are you are aware that only one update/DLC will ever show up? If another update or more DLC for the same title are released... they won't show up so it's in SOME ways a pointless feature unless it's an older game with no new updates/DLC being released.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priority wise:
1. Freeshop - downloadenc not updated much anymore but it is undoubtedly the best option with GUI.
2. QR with FBI - for when you need those new titles but freeshop isn't updated yet!
3. Ciangel - A GUI-less but great 3rd option
4. Manual downloads - good for hacks and uncensored gameplay. Or that hard to find game :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either