Random Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
I wanted to know
I want to convert DevMenu.cia to DevMenu.3DS so I can use it on Sky3DS and I wanted to know Will it work if I install DevMenu to my 3DS using Dev Menu?
And will anything happen to my system if I install a CIA of a Kiosk demo from dev menu?

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This sounds like a good idea at first, but I' have a feeling it doesn't work or else everyone would be doing it.

I'm not even sure if devmenu works on the latest firmwares, but assuming it does...

I'd guess something like it won't work on a sky3ds at all, or it wouldn't have permissions/etc. to be able to install anything.

Or it would be able to install stuff, but it wouldn't launch due to no patched signature checks.

In that case you could MAYBE install clean .cias, but this is in a hypothetical world where devmenu somehow works on a sky3ds which is a retail cart emulator AFAIK and therefore I don't know if it even works with .cias converted to .3ds.

Overall I'm guessing you won't get very far with this, but I don't see what could go wrong if you just give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: