Chrono Trigger

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by rajendra82, Dec 11, 2008.

Dec 11, 2008

Chrono Trigger by rajendra82 at 9:50 PM (1,386 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. rajendra82
    OP

Newcomer rajendra82 Advanced Member

United States
    I have Edge card coming soon, and will be planning on using it for Chrono Trigger. The carts I have so far (R4 and DSTT) run the Japanese version of the game after enabling the Non-M3 bypass in the cheats database. I also have the US versions of Chrono Trigger (one with a fix applied, and one without), but either won't run on R4 or DSTT (all I get are white screens). To get the game to run of my Edge, what do I have to do, and which version of the game do I have to do it to?

2. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Once you get the flashcard, go o their website and download the latest firmware v. 1.42.....Apparently they have have fixed this issue i have yet to test it but im sure it will work, however if for some strange reason it doesn't, go to the cheat database (thanks Narin [​IMG]) download the cheat file then EDGE extract drag & drop etc..... and use the cheats for wither the Japanese version (which ive tested and it works fine) or for eh US version.

3. AmyGrrl

Newcomer AmyGrrl Member

Canada
    My Brother has been playing a clean dump of Chrono Trigger USA version and hasn't had a single problem with it...

4. Echo1

Member Echo1 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I've also have been playing a clean dump of Chrono Trigger (US) without any problems. It's a great game btw.

5. Imparasite

Member Imparasite GBAtemp Regular

Norway
    me too i almost finishd the game and i didnt encounter any problem [​IMG] i love my EDGE