Chrono Trigger save needer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by acidrain, Nov 25, 2008.

1. acidrain
    OP

acidrain Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2006
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    Hi everybody,
    I just lost my save game and I'm wondering if someone could send me a savegame.
    I just beat Magus in 600ad and I was at the entrance of Tyranno Lair

I'd be extremely grateful

2. g00gy

g00gy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    Im in the same boat as you my friend.

So please, anyone out there would you be kind enough to upload a save anywhere remotely close to the defeat of magus. I woulb be so very very grateful. Please dont ignore this, were talking about 8-10hours of gaming on CT gone! Pro gamers, you should understand. please help [​IMG]

P.S. even if its when you get to zeal (12000BC) anywhere. infact even 4 hours into the game is better than nothing.

3. Kokuyoku

Kokuyoku Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2008
    First:

What Kinda levels are you at?
    What equipment were you using?
    Your current party?

With those details I can have a save down in about a day or so since I'm pretty close to there now.

4. g00gy

g00gy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    Thank you so much, you have just given me hope! [​IMG]

Well I had just reached zeal most my party members were level 28. I was using the strongest weapons and items i could get my hands on. But none of these are really important to me. I could always level up and go buy those equipments. as long as im anywhere close to zeal I would be so grateful for not having to play through all of it again.

5. Kokuyoku

Kokuyoku Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2008
    Zeals a bit off from where I am at the moment (1st save point in Fiendlord's Keep) so getting to Zeal quickly is a bit much.

6. g00gy

g00gy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    Thats not bad, I can work my way back to my save from fiendlords keep. Please send me the save. I would be so grateful.

7. g00gy

g00gy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    Please send any save. Ive played this from the days of snes, and unluckily i have always lost my save around or after the the fiendlords keep. Any save will do, as long as i dont have to stgart from the begining. [​IMG]

8. Roffamaffia

Roffamaffia Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    Ok i will get this save file for u in an hour or something [​IMG]

9. g00gy

g00gy Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2006
    Thank you for your kind gesture Roffamaffia. But kokuyoku Sent me his save yesterday, it was at fiendlords keep.

10. Xylez

Xylez Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2008
    Netherlands
    i'm just a little bit further than that, if that matters to you, i just got pass the Tyrona lair and defeatd its boss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice