Hacking Chrono Trigger Real Banners & Save

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Hasney said:
And VF2 is as well
wink.gif
well is anyone willing to buy it and upload it. I will then make The Sonic Collection with banner, so there will be no need to have individual sonic games on the wii. thats the great thing about super mario allstars

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
Hasney said:
And VF2 is as well
wink.gif
well is anyone willing to buy it and upload it. I will then make The Sonic Collection with banner, so there will be no need to have individual sonic games on the wii. thats the great thing about super mario allstars

Sonic Collection = Sonic 1 2 and Mean Bean Machine

can you do that banner for me if I sed it to u?

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
desmayer said:
nintendolinky said:
Hasney said:
And VF2 is as well
wink.gif

If you can get them into a WAD and it works on a PAL wii, i can try and get a banner sorted, however the sonic collection has sonic 1 2 3 and sonic and knuckles

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
desmayer said:
nintendolinky said:
Hasney said:
And VF2 is as well
wink.gif

If you can get them into a WAD and it works on a PAL wii, i can try and get a banner sorted, however the sonic collection has sonic 1 2 3 and sonic and knuckles

Nah the Sonic Classic Collecion ROM is Sonic 1, 2 and Mean Bean Machine.

To be honest, I'm running a test now with my WII_FS to see if I can actually make a WAD from scratch from my files and if I can, buy VF2.

I'm just too curious to see if S3+K would work in it as it's the same ROM size.

KamiNoYadoru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried reinjecting an NTSC-U ROM of CT into the wad using autoinjectuwad, operation completed fine, but same result, black screen on NTSC-U wii.

Any chance of sharing how you did it, and with what tools, so I or someone else can repeat the process using an NTSC-U wad and rom?

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendolinky said:
Looks pretty nice, I might install it just for the look of it, even though I prefer to use snes9x (state saves).

You should ask your friend to make a good tutorial.

The proper route fo getting an NTSC version is injecting CT into an NTSC wad and then swapping the banner in there. I might do it later if no one else does.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When are the NTSC versions comming out? I tried to do these myself with my ROMS and the injector, but I get error -4100 when I try to install it.

Some help for the hacking-impaired??

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NTSC version still doesn't work on NTSC Wii's... I've downloaded 4 different versions, and they all crash my Wii... and yes, I'm using the WAD-Uninstaller, not just deleting them.

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, I must be getting bad versions... I've tried the Super Mario All Stars, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, and Secret of Evenmore, and they all crash my Wii to the black screen (never get's to "Must have Classic Controller).

Since I can't ask for the WADs, can someone PM me with a hint on where they got their working version? Just a hint... not asking for a link!

harrybuttox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
NTSC version still doesn't work on NTSC Wii's... I've downloaded 4 different versions, and they all crash my Wii... and yes, I'm using the WAD-Uninstaller, not just deleting them.
same problem here....
hate2.gif

ZeD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
When are the NTSC versions comming out? I tried to do these myself with my ROMS and the injector, but I get error -4100 when I try to install it.

Some help for the hacking-impaired??

What OS you using?
Because I get that error when i use Vista, but when i use XP it works fine

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
well, I must be getting bad versions... I've tried the Super Mario All Stars, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, and Secret of Evenmore, and they all crash my Wii to the black screen (never get's to "Must have Classic Controller).

Since I can't ask for the WADs, can someone PM me with a hint on where they got their working version? Just a hint... not asking for a link!

I think those are all the PAL versions. There are no NTSC injections (with banners) of Super Mario Kart, Secret of Mana, and Secret of Evermore, so it's most likely your Chrono Trigger is also PAL.

There is an NTSC available. The person responsible for the PAL version also made a NTSC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol