ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have a PSPgo running .20 PRO-B6 and for some odd reason Chrono Trigger (PSX verison) will not run......Please help me and do not tell me its not possible cause I have to finish this game soon before I explode.

EDIT-its odd cause it worked on my PSP slim running prome-4

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
It was an eboot made by someone else. I didn't know it was release officially (then again I've been out of the PSN scene for a minute). Guess I'll find a PSN release somewhere and try that.....and I refuse to start this game over. I'm literally at the end and this is my fourth time starting this game over

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah right my bad, I skimmed and saw 5.50 Prome. In which case the SNES or PSN version are your only options. Actually can you use a save file with a custom eboot with the PSN version?

realveemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same prob (BOF4) with it working on my 2k 5.50GEN but not on my go and i wasn't using pops or anything on the 5.50...

I solved it by making a new eboot with the same ID and it now works... I believe i was previously using icetea or something when it wouldn't work on PRO.. used that psx2psp and its all smooth sailing

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* I hate the extra work....I'll use psx2psp once I find an iso for CT (hopefully I have my CD around here cause I don't feel like downloading anything else today...too lazy to wait
tongue.gif
)

EDIT-I got it to work just like realveemon said. Thanks for the help everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person