ROM Hack Chrono Trigger DS Piracy Check Bypass Cheat problem!

KeithNJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I downloaded GBATemp's huge cheat archive yesterday, when I loaded up Chrono trigger, there was no cheats tab under it, so I opened up the list in r4cce, put in my ROMs ID (YQUJ-0B43DC74) and renamed my Rom to Chrono Trigger DS (U), and then tried. the Cheats turn up, and I try the Non-M3 real version first, It freezes when I try to go to the 2nd area of Leene Square (Where you meet Marle), I try it with the M3 Real version, same results. So I turn them codes off, and turn on the force-save cheat, and save next to Lucca's teleportation pod, then exit, turn the cheat on. it loads, but When Chrono travels to the past, it's a black screen with music instead of the mode 7 swirlyness that it usually locked up on. What am I doing wrong?

KeithNJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I figured it out a few hours ago, i'm such an idiot... the ID Should've given away that i'm using the jap rom. I found the code for the jap fix and am now playing this awesome game, I hate the way the saving works though, as I just beat the dragon tank, got to the future and there were no immediate save patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.icecream.com/us/en/brands/drumstick/products/king-size-slurpee-cone