ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kGHOlau.png
A new look of Chrome, made by the Google Chrome Team. This new web browser update features a number of fixes and improvements for the Chrome Browser.

:arrow: Source

This new update is actually good; fixed my problem where I keep logging out of GBAtemp. One thing I hate about it is now instead of pressing backspace to go to the previous page; it's now the ALT + backspace key :(

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
fuck chrome every time i used that i got malware even with AB+ installed etc!

FIREFOX MASTER-RACE!
Firefox_usabilidad.jpg
I don't know what the shit you are looking at, but I've never gotten any malware through Chrome.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know what the shit you are looking at, but I've never gotten any malware through Chrome.
pretty sure you've got spam like advertisings on your chrome, and also some malware like bots that reads part of your history to detect your possible interests and maybe alter your search results. everyone has some as far as i've seen.
most people are just not aware since thier anti malware doesn't detect it.
most malware is harmless at itself, though it can be used to add a virus to your computer.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure you've got spam like advertisings on your chrome, and also some malware like bots that reads part of your history to detect your possible interests and maybe alter your search results. everyone has some as far as i've seen.
most people are just not aware since thier anti malware doesn't detect it.
most malware is harmless at itself, though it can be used to add a virus to your computer.

It's not malware if it's not doing anything malicious.

Also, I think you mean cookies? That's how search engine results are changed. I've never gotten malware myself though Chrome.

Last edited by DKB,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
no it wasn't cookies last time i used it i got the malware that keeps causing svvhost2 to keep crashing. never get that use FF the menu system also sux fuck chrome!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kGHOlau.png
A new look of Chrome, made by the Google Chrome Team. This new web browser update features a number of fixes and improvements for the Chrome Browser.

:arrow: Source

one thing I hate about it is now instead of pressing backspace to go to the previous page; it's now the ALT + backspace key :(

Pressing backspace and getting sent back to the previous page is bullshit so thank the Lord

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Meanwhile I'll stay with good'ol Chrome 46 WITHOUT THAT MOTHERF*CKING USER CHANGER THAT ONLY TAKES SPACE FOR MY TABS.
BTW, the backspace back has been there on every web browser since as long as I can remember and personally use it all the time, so that's another reason to stay where am I.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Meanwhile I'll stay with good'ol Chrome 46 WITHOUT THAT MOTHERF*CKING USER CHANGER THAT ONLY TAKES SPACE FOR MY TABS.
BTW, the backspace back has been there on every web browser since as long as I can remember and personally use it all the time, so that's another reason to stay where am I.
AFAIK there's a flag you can set to have the usual Backspace behaviour in Chrome 51 as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water