The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
It's almost Christmas, with only a week to go until Christmas day. Christmas this year is going to be awesome for me, and there are a few reason why...

First of all, the 3DS. Pre-orders are rumored to start on the 26th in the US, and my dad said my Christmas present from him is a full pre-order. He called and told me today, and I almost screamed into the phone from excitement. Not just the fact that I'll be getting that, but the fact that he's doing well financially. He's had money put aside for a few months I think, and he's buying him and my brother laptops. He's also getting internet service from Verizon, which is cool, so I can have something to do whenever I go over to his apartment.

Second, I'll have at least $200 from other relatives to spend, and I was thinking about getting some 360 games, and possibly a cheap MP3 player. Nothing fancy, just anything that plays music. I'm also buying Antoligy and secretsauce a Steam game for $15 each, because Antoligy is cool, and secretsauce bought me Borderlands...
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1