Christmas Nintendo Gigaleak reportedly contains Mariko BootRom source code and Let's Go beta

d.png

Merry Christmas, GBAtemp! Today may be a very Merry Christmas for those that like to dig into leaked data, as the latest files from the ongoing Gigaleak--part 8, to be exact--have made their way online, supposedly. According to those who have already gotten their hands on the illegally-obtained files, within the .zips lurks a beta build for Pokemon: Let's Go Eevee as well as a major bit of data: the source code for the Mariko BootRom, with classified files straight from NVIDIA. As always, sharing these files is against GBAtemp's ToS, but feel free to discuss them!

rdlf4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Call me crazy, but why do I have this feeling that Nintendo sat down with nVidia and released an exploitable bootrom, only to learn "new" exploiting techniques and then come up with Mariko featuring new security mechanisms to prevent what happened to Erista?
I mean, would that make any sense at all?

Reactions: apaltado

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since