choosing which game to get

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by pkl2007, Oct 5, 2010.

1. pkl2007
    OP

pkl2007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    i was thinking of getting a new game for my psp and it is between Valkyria Chronicles II and Phantasy Star Portable 2 i enjoy the character customazation on PSP2 but looking at some gameplay videos and reviews i was thinking of getting VC2 i got Phantasy Star universe for the ps2 and enjoyed it and i havent played Valkyria Chronicles mainly because i havent got a ps3 so what do you guys think i should get?

2. Goli

Goli RPG

Jul 16, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    VCII.
    Sorry prowler_ >:.

3. Rasas

Rasas Banned

Banned
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Valkyria Chronicles II is well over 30 hours long if you try to get everything. Good if you like some strategy with some shooter elements

Phantasy Star Portable 2 is probably a long game but I found the demo's control setup bad but the character customization from what I heard is fairly good.

Try the demos first and if you can't connect to the psn certain websites have them for download but I say Valkyria Chronicles II but that is just me.

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    PSP2 is mainly fan service for PSO vets.
    Same with PSP2i.

Get Valkyria Chronicles II and when (it's going to be a long time) PSP2i comes out, get that.

5. pkl2007
    OP

pkl2007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    opk thanks guys i think i might get Valkyria Chronicles II and i might do the idea that Rasas suggested and play the demo first.