Hacking chipmod switch v1 black screen after hekate

abc335246

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I have chipmodded my v1 switch(hwfly) for a few weeks, and it worked fine, play and install games without problem, but one day I decided to apply new thermal paste, and something went wrong. I am only able to boot to hekate now, but not sysnand and emunand. After I click sysnand(and so as emunand), it goes into hekate loading screen, and once the bar goes full, the screen remains black, and the nvidia chip keeps going hotter just like it is still running. And if I remove the hwfly chip,but leave the sp1/sp2 flex there, and put the nand back, it won't turn on, nothing happens when I press the power button.
Since I can still boot into hekate, the emmc info looks fine, and can perform benchmark with no problem. Also I found that the 2 ends of sp1 capacitor seems shorted, will this cause problem? Is there other place on the pcb I should check? Or other methods to verfiy my sysnand isn't corrupted? Maybe even verify the hwfly chip is working fine?
Oh and i have performed this one: with the same result, black screen after hekate.

Attachments

• IMG20231016020931.jpg
    IMG20231016020931.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG20231016020952.jpg
    IMG20231016020952.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 25

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...