Hacking Chip help

RBix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing as SSBB has been delayed [again], I've taken it upon myself to mod my Wii and play a NTSC-J version of the game instead of waiting for another month and a half. The only problem is, I'm pretty clueless as to what I should get.

Based on this test, I believe I have a D2B Wii and the pins are not cut [though, I'd prefer to open the wii and see for myself]. What I want to know, is what kind of options I have. I've been told that the WiiKey is popular, but slow on updates, while the CycloWiz is reliable, but every other article I read seems to say something different from the previous one.

Q's-
Is the CycloWiz my best option? Why should I get it over the Wiikey?
Will I be able to play an import copy of SSBB with it?
Assuming I use the Wii Brick Blocker to prevent any updates, will it be playable? Even online?

Thanks in advance.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
1. YAOSM. Latest stable version.
2. Nobody knows what copy protections/bricker firmware updates they may put on it. We're all hoping for the best, though.
3. See above.

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
hey bud, yeh most times anyone on here has a fav weither it's wiikey, or cyclo or my fav and honestly greatest wiinja deluxe (works great on d2b with no cut legs) (and online) (updates are fast). lord knows bout the ssbb but the makers of these chips released the smg update fairly quick so hopefully it'll work out. hope that helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1