Hacking chinatown wars not working

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my brother gets an error talking about no save data, i assume its because he doesn't have the latest firmware. Where can i find the latesat firmware if that's what the problem is?

thunduaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would be more beneficial to update to the YSMenu because the R4 firmware will only get you so far. eventualy your going to want to play more games that dont work and you'l be forced to update to the YSMenu anyways. Better get started now! =P

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thunduaga said:
it would be more beneficial to update to the YSMenu because the R4 firmware will only get you so far. eventualy your going to want to play more games that dont work and you'l be forced to update to the YSMenu anyways. Better get started now! =P

Didn't you read my post?

thunduaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delpickko said:
thunduaga said:

Didn't you read my post?
twice now, why

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thunduaga said:
delpickko said:
thunduaga said:

Didn't you read my post?
twice now, why

Then you should have figured out my point by now.
If not, then I end the discussion here, since it's useless to discuss with someone who doesn't understand what's being said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV