Gaming Chinatown Wars is coming to the PSP

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
there's a little bug not that bad but little irritating. if you turn your psp off and turn it on again it says checking media. and you have to eject your memorystick and reinsert it to continu with your game.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have troubles seeing how people can not be using a PSP Go. I guess I am just different, but I just gotta have the newest thing and wont have it any other way. Like, when I had a PSP 1000 and the 2000 came out, I could no longer play my 1000 because I knew it was obsolete. No matter what it was just no longer fun simply because I knew there was a better lighter, psp , I eventually sold it. Anyway, not only is the Go the newest edition, its awesome and way different and after using it, I couldn't go back to an old PSP, they seem like a joke to me now. Its like going from a DS lite to a phat, the screen is just so dark all of the sudden, you would never play it again.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe a stupid question but is there online multiplayer?..
stupid social club xd. did that peking duckhunt and had 5 rolled but didn't get my bullet proof patriot ;(

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CheatingSoi said:
I have troubles seeing how people can not be using a PSP Go. I guess I am just different, but I just gotta have the newest thing and wont have it any other way. Like, when I had a PSP 1000 and the 2000 came out, I could no longer play my 1000 because I knew it was obsolete. No matter what it was just no longer fun simply because I knew there was a better lighter, psp , I eventually sold it. Anyway, not only is the Go the newest edition, its awesome and way different and after using it, I couldn't go back to an old PSP, they seem like a joke to me now. Its like going from a DS lite to a phat, the screen is just so dark all of the sudden, you would never play it again.

My Phat has seemed like a joke ever since I got it.

Dueler

Trophies
Website
dueler.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Id still be using my phat if not for the fact that i botched a case swap....

Anyway i bought a Slim V1.0 and the thing is, it gives me cramps... like all the time, i cant even play the thing without attaching it to my hand grip, its the same with my DS lite.

I could never use the go, its so cramped already, even with a grip i dont think i could use it without my hands going numb.

I dunno, I might eventually move onto a 3000, but never a GO.

On topic tho, i finished GTA:CW on DS when it first came out, loved it, am about to start playing the PSP Version *in say 10 minutes* i know its gonna look roughly the same but i know all in all its gonna be alot better
smile.gif

And i dont really see how its "A Loss" for DS, as this game will be just as much pirated on PSP as it was on DS, if not more considering PSP protection is sugnificantly less hard to crack on a game by game basis. Not to mention its not all dependant on peoples different flash carts.

damedus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would I use a GO over a PSP phat hmm. I woudnt. I call the 3000 and GO obsolete as they cant run CFW easyly and properly. My PSP 1000 has 2 analong nubs tv out integrated cam and can get all the titles the go can if wanted to download them. best of all my psp1000 has a 32gb memry built in and still has the Pro duo slot available. I have the UMD slot pspgo dosent. SO ill keep my updated psp1000 over a outdated go anyday, since I can mod any feature they add onto the 1000 and keep my hands free of cramps. Only benefit of a Go would be ppl with a infinite credit card, and wifi everywhere. But other than that PSP titles are so limited that mostly homebrew is what I use on it. then again I have 9 PSP's 1000 x2 2000 x3 3000 x2 Go x2. I still use the modded 1000 one its just easier on the hands. and before anyone asks why i have so many psps lol i fix them and mod them and sometimes ppl drop them in and dont pick em up or cant pay the mod:P as for the 2 GO's i simply bought 2 incase they get to mod the Go sometime so the one i keep boxed would have no problems being modded. Its like the DS phat and DS light DS phat had a worse casing but could take more damage, DSi is so weak on the shoulder buttons I had at least 5 brought in for that reason. But in DS cases I use the DSi it has more features that the older models do not. but the PSP go simply has no feature (exept being smaller wich isnt a plus to me) that the psp 1000 coudnt have.

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Your PSP1000 has 32 GB memory built in?

I do think you're reffering to this:

PSP1000: 32 MB RAM (MB, not GB)
PSP2000: 64 MB RAM (MB, not GB)

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing it now.... I like it better than DS version. Looks better. It feels like Ds was a port of that game.
In my books - 9/10.

Can't wait for cwcheat for that one.
If somebody finished a whole story line - please post your save.

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the cheat.db doesnt work for me,everytime i use selectcheat on the new cwcheat ist shows me no letters -.- but thanks anyway........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2