1. Searinox

Searinox Dances with Dragons

Romania
    When I go to cheats for a title, there is a list of them with checkboxes next to each. What is that for? You enable or disable cheats via Luma3DS. Is that for downloading or something?

2. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Larger code lists are more of a pain to search through, and you may not need codes for a different version of a game. The check boxes let you pick only the cheats you want without having to manually trim down the cheat file.

Searinox likes this.
  3. Ichisuke

Ichisuke Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Okay, silly question. Switch version. Can I add codes only manually? Or is there a way to automatically download them, like with another homebrew?

4. Renn0913

Renn0913 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm having an issue with the animal crossing cheats (im on 3ds btw), i'm not sure how they are supposed to work. I selected the few i wanted and tried the shortcuts, for example L + A, but nothing happens?

Last edited by Renn0913, Sep 28, 2019
  5. JackyD
    This message by JackyD has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Mar 18, 2020, Reason: Wrong thread.
    Mar 18, 2020 Show
  6. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

Spain
    Checkpoint can't find Animal Crossing New Horizon's save hmmnm

7. Carcharodon Carcaj

Newcomer

that's because AC uses device savedata instead of user savedata, and checkpoint doesn't support the first ones for now

Salu2

Last edited by Carcharodon Carcaj, Mar 22, 2020
    SCOTT0852 likes this.
  8. TheNewOne

TheNewOne Newbie
    Newcomer

New Zealand
    I bought a Switch with Checkpoint 3.6.0 installed. I cant back up anything because the touch screen nor the buttons dont work.

How do I update Checkpoint? Do I merge the new folder I download together with the pre existing folder? Or do I have to follow a different method?

9. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Switch? *ahem*. You are on 3ds forums. You would want https://gbatemp.net/categories/nintendo-switch-discussions.282/ for the switch version help

raxadian and TurdPooCharger like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Checkpoint, manager, simple