checking whether this software can be played

salman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, all. I know similar questions have been asked previously but I could not find one related to what I would like to ask about.

I have two consoles, an oled one and an OG from launch. On my launch console I have a trinket and atmosphere. I am using this only to be able to use cheats in games and not with any pirated or backup copies of games. My OLED is registered as the primary console, which my kids play on. When I want to play something on the OG console, it goes through this check routine and won't let me play unless the OLED console is not in use, or unless I turn my airplane mode on at just the right time.

Is there any way to bypass this check entirely with CFW, or some other means?

Bazzaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If it is the same Nintendo account being used for both switches, Nintendo gives priority to the primary console - let's call it the 'parent' console and any 'child' consoles need to check with the parent console if it is ok to play. Read here for more information

If you are not playing games online with the OG switch, using airplane mode is a work around. Updating Sigpatches on the OG switch, blocking Nintendo servers and never playing online will also by past this step. If you are playing online with your OG switch, might be best to set it as your primary console so that you have the power and your kids have to follow the Nintendo restrictions of being a 2nd console. Note: Playing online with cheats could result in your account / switch being banned and then nobody can play online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free