Cheats Not Working Pokemon Conquest

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by JohnnyBlaze1986, Jun 25, 2012.

Jun 25, 2012
  1. JohnnyBlaze1986
    OP

Banned JohnnyBlaze1986 FUCK GBATEMP!

United States
    I just downloaded the new cheat database and I turned on the codes for Pokemon Conquest(infinite turns, infinite link, etc)

But, when I play the game, the cheats don't work. It works as if I never turned the cheats on in the first place.

I'm using Acekard 2i with the latest AKAIO firmware(1.8.9z) and newest loaders. I tried it patched and unpatched(using the game modifier fix). Why won't the cheats work?

2. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    They are working fine for me... Make sure the cheat settings are on (obvious) or if it's on default, change the default setting to on. I'm not sure why they wouldn't be working if that's done right.

Be warned though... That 100% link cheat makes EVERY SINGLE WARRIOR AND WARLORD talk about how they want to be with all of their Pokemon forever, one by one, after a battle.
    Just a warning.

3. Goofy Time

Member Goofy Time GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but what cheat database has these codes? I think the one here last updated over a year ago, unless I'm missing something..

4. Wiip™

Member Wiip™ Worth a penny.

United Kingdom
  5. Goofy Time

Member Goofy Time GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Holy Reggies, that's phenomenal.