Hacking Cheating with DIos Mios

tahsin tariq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
For my questions first let us make some assumptions. Assume that I am using Dios Mios and not dios mios lite. I want to run GC games off of my USB. The game i want to run is "ABC". I want to cheat but don't know how.
Not let us go to my questions ----
1. Using USB loader GX I can cheat using GCT as well as txt. If I boot Dios mios loader from homebrew
channel can I do the same?
2. Using Dios Mios loader I want to load a game from USB. I want to cheat. Now I want to load a GCT file
from the sd. Is that possible? If so then What will be the path? (eg. sd:/codes)?
3. If the game is on the usb then do the GCT also have to be on the USB or can they be on the SD?
4. Is it possible to put the GCT on the USB? If so then what will be the path?
And a reminder for the first question ---- Can I cheat with Dios Mios loader using txt files like in USB loader GX?

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. In my experience with USBLGX I HAD to put the codes in .txt form. It would never pick up .gct files that I created myself.
2. I don't think Dios Mios in itself can pick up Ocarina cheats. I'm pretty sure it's the loader that has to inject the codes in memory. Then again I haven't used DM Loader because really I don't see a need to use it.
3. The codes have to be on the same drive. So if booting from USB, codes must be on USB. Same deal with SD.
4. Path for codes is USB>codes>[GAME ID].gct but like I said that didn't work for me. Path for codes in text form is USB>txtcodes>[GAME ID].txt This is what worked for me and it is by far the easiest way because you can simply copy and paste codes into the .txt file and have USBLGX create the .gct for you. Whereas if you create your own .gct files you can't edit them.

tahsin tariq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
For question number 1, What you said is true. But that is for USB loader GX only I think. Because my question is whether you can load txt cheats using the Dios Mios Loader, not the GX.
For question number 3 and 4, I have only used ocarina on wii backup dvd games. My codes were in txt format in the sd card and it worked. If I put the Games on USB then maybe I will need the codes to be on USB then.

Are you sure that I need the codes and isos to be on the same sd or usb?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...