Gaming Cheat Problems Edizon

Heinrich90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everybody. I have the following problem, if I want to use Edizon cheats I don't get any cheats. With Goldleaf I looked for the title IDs of the games and named the folders with them and searched for corresponding cheats that were assigned to this ID. I packed the folders into "atmosphere / contents" and after the failure into "atmosphere / titles". However, both are unsuccessful. However, I used cheats for Mario Kart 8 for example some time ago. This is one of several games where this is the case. I have been searching Google and forums for the files for days but find nothing useful. Likewise, I don't really find anything to create my own configs for games. With the latest version of Edizon, the overlay, I get the message that no cheats could be loaded, except for Animal Crossing. Since it works over the overlay, Animal Crossing is not listed in the album Edizon.
Can someone possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong or where or how I can create these files? My switch is banned. I use the latest version of Atmosphere and updated offline to firmware 9.1.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte